Anyone Going to Unicoi?

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Have been planning on driving down to Helen, GA to check out the show. I see they're limiting it to 40 vendors in the main show area, and everyone else has to be in the lobby. But still some great call makers on the list.

Rakkin6

I know a couple callmakers that typically go and they said a lot of those vendors have backed out. I have a room for Saturday but we will see. Brad Roberts, Marlon Watkins, Matt Fuelknor, Darrin Dawkins those guys aren't going.

SwampChicken

I know a couple callmakers that typically go and they said a lot of those vendors have backed out. I have a room for Saturday but we will see. Brad Roberts, Marlon Watkins, Matt Fuelknor, Darrin Dawkins those guys aren't going.
Darrin Dawkins was there...despite the slimmer list of vendors attending this year it was still a great show and I got to spend a little more one on one time with some legends which wouldn't have been the case had it been elbow to elbow like years past.

Rakkin6

Darrin Dawkins was there...despite the slimmer list of vendors attending this year it was still a great show and I got to spend a little more one on one time with some legends which wouldn't have been the case had it been elbow to elbow like years past.
That was the point of view from a lot of people. Glad you had a good time