• Help Support TNDeer:

Anyone get

Snake

Supporter
Hey! My last name initial comes before yours! No moolah for me yet! :D
I'm old though o_O Well let me rephrase the I got it , it shows pending but is listed in my checking account so its not spendable as of yet . All my EFT are that way ,pension, SS , stock etc.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Hunter 257W

Our $1200 is pending in the checking account. Timely to go towards property taxes on the farm. :)

For some reason it says the money won't be actually credited to my account until 4 January.

Last edited:

backyardtndeer

Still no treasury deposit here, the tab for the irs.gov site to get more information to no great surprise is and has been down.

Should get 2400, don't reckon we will get anything for our 19 year old college kid who has been home from UT Martin since covid started. Will be nice to get the help towards our property taxes.

DaveB

600 per adult with reported 2019 AGI of under $75,000. $400 for each dependent child on that same return.

the reason why the 1400 is not forthcoming is because the democrats raised the bar to AGI of 400,000.00.

If you DID NOT get the original 1200 or the 600 believe it or not you are supposed to get it when you file your 2020 taxes. The COVID stim checks are actrually classified as an income tax refund and you can go negative, no law against it (get back more than you paid in).

My fee for this scintillating information is yet to be determined but please dont go buy ammo.

Latest posts