Anyone from smithville

TN Larry

TN Larry

Supporter
I am not in Smithville but close. The interstate here is clear. The major main roads are pretty clear. All back roads and some main roads with not as much traffic are still pretty bad.
If you are taking the interstate to the highway 56 exit which is 272 I think and then straight to Smithville, you are probably okay. I would say that 56 is clear, but I would be careful across the bridge. I think that you can also come to Smithville from the west by getting off the Lebanon exit and through Watertown. I have no idea there.

M

MickThompson

I just came through Smithville. State and county highways are in good shape. I got off the interstate at the Silver Point exit and came down 56. Been on 288 and 287 as well today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

mike243

Look out for ex wife's and their children that might loose their religion :shock:

Mudbone

Mudbone

TN Larry":lzi07lm0 said:
I am not in Smithville but close. The interstate here is clear. The major main roads are pretty clear. All back roads and some main roads with not as much traffic are still pretty bad.
If you are taking the interstate to the highway 56 exit which is 272 I think and then straight to Smithville, you are probably okay. I would say that 56 is clear, but I would be careful across the bridge. I think that you can also come to Smithville from the west by getting off the Lebanon exit and through Watertown. I have no idea there.
It wasn’t bad. I did go through Watertown, hwy 70 all the way in.
After dark there were some hairy spots but pretty smooth sailing otherwise.
Thx fellas