Anyone Braving Thursday and Friday's Cold?

MXB 400

I'm getting ready for my Kentucky muzzy hunt driving Friday to Paducah then in the woods for the next 5 days daylight til dark or till I tag out. :super: Good luck everyone stay warm

duckduck84

Gonna head out in the morning just for a little bit. Gonna ground hunt a small field that I haven't sat before. Saw some nice size tracks the other day on it so we will see.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

duckduck84

RandyinTN":11l95zaq said:
I went to the tree stand this AM, stayed for 2.5 hours. Second day in a row I seen zero animals. Weird.
Bout the same for me. I left about 830. Wind and cold got to me more than usual.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Snake

Maybe this weekend if my grandson can get off , I'm not going to middle Tennessee for me just to doe hunt but if he gets off I'll make the trip for him hoping he can get a decent buck . He's seen plenty but nothing he wants to shoot except during muzzleloader when he forgot to put his cap on .

TreyB

Yes... Standing in the water with a shotgun and pair of waders on ready to slay some Mallards!

gunhuntr

I'll let know tomorrow when I wake up. I'm planning on it but that may change. Just aint as motivated as I once was.

krazykarl_13

2-Step Enabled
I was off today and hinted morning until 11:00 and the afternoon. No deer seen today. Hunted public and private land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Climber

I'm going and it's going to be brisk! Layer up and hang with it tomorrow. Hopefully the big uns will get to moving early in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Belt

Was in my tree by 1. At 2:15 I had a 125" 8 pointer cross the wide open wheat field. He stopped broadside at 130 yards to look at my deke and then continued on. Pretty buck. Just not what I was after. He did have a bad back right leg. It wasn't dangling like broken but it had a big black area around the knee about the size of a volleyball and he wouldn't touch it to the ground. That was the crop.

Latest posts