• Help Support TNDeer:

Anybody watching the news??

poorhunter

I think the left was caught off guard again this election...they thought they’d win with only the mail in ballots but they ended up needing to alter votes with the machines as well to allow Biden to win.
Chess, demographics and universal suffrage.
Universal suffrage on steroids with mail in ballots.

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

BlackBelt

My question is where is the DOJ?
They would seem to have a dog in this fight but I dont know which side that dog hunts on.
Other questions are about the trustworthiness of the FBI ?
If the fraud charges are true and can be proved (thats the most important thing) there should be strong federal felony charges and those responsible will start trying to disappear when the heat gets turned up.

Or maybe everything just "goes away", but I doubt that.

Short time will tell.

decker528

There was no election fraud. People, I'm far from a Democrat but I care more about our political system than I do about any one candidate. The way Trump has set this up for months for people to believe there was fraud is absurd. He's only hoping enough people will believe it to try and keep himself in power.
This is how dictators are born and democracy crumbles. Trump appears to be attempting to set up a regime to pass to his kids and so many people despise the left so much that they want to believe whatever he says. Hell, I kind of want to believe it.
Step back and look though. This is a power play from a spoiled brat billionaire who has self promoted throughout his life to be a business genius when in reality he's a terrible business man who's done nothing his entire career besides leverage assets and pull out when bad investments crumble and manipulate bankruptcy laws to maintain wealth. His inheritance from his father would be worth more with compound interest than what he's done with it throughout his life. He's attempting to essentially do the same thing with our economy, make it appear positive and then blame someone else when the bubble inevitably bursts.
This guy is no savior. He's a Manhattan billionaire who has convinced a lot of folks that he's a man of the people, AKA a con artist. Wait four years then vote Biden's goofy *** out. Don't attempt to overthrow what, when viewed from an objective perspective, is a legitimate election that didn't go the way a lot of people hoped.

Planking

There was no election fraud. People, I'm far from a Democrat but I care more about our political system than I do about any one candidate. The way Trump has set this up for months for people to believe there was fraud is absurd. He's only hoping enough people will believe it to try and keep himself in power.
This is how dictators are born and democracy crumbles. Trump appears to be attempting to set up a regime to pass to his kids and so many people despise the left so much that they want to believe whatever he says. Hell, I kind of want to believe it.
Step back and look though. This is a power play from a spoiled brat billionaire who has self promoted throughout his life to be a business genius when in reality he's a terrible business man who's done nothing his entire career besides leverage assets and pull out when bad investments crumble and manipulate bankruptcy laws to maintain wealth. His inheritance from his father would be worth more with compound interest than what he's done with it throughout his life. He's attempting to essentially do the same thing with our economy, make it appear positive and then blame someone else when the bubble inevitably bursts.
This guy is no savior. He's a Manhattan billionaire who has convinced a lot of folks that he's a man of the people, AKA a con artist. Wait four years then vote Biden's goofy bottom out. Don't attempt to overthrow what, when viewed from an objective perspective, is a legitimate election that didn't go the way a lot of people hoped.
That "con artist" as you call it just lowered prescription drug prices for seniors today. He consistently does things for the benefit of Americans and he does it for free.

Popcorn

Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
This guy is no savior. He's a Manhattan billionaire who has convinced a lot of folks that he's a man of the people, AKA a con artist. Wait four years then vote Biden's goofy bottom out. Don't attempt to overthrow what, when viewed from an objective perspective, is a legitimate election that didn't go the way a lot of people hoped.
This is incredibly na'i've or a really poor effort at opposing logic. If people really think this way then our education system is a total failure and there is no reason to continue with "elections"!

BMan

Care to share your bona fides, so we can evaluate how much better of a businessman you are than President Trump?

Wildcat

Can you prove it???

There are too many reports and videos of people cheating. I was NOT depending on Trump telling us it was but I have been posting for months how EASY the mail-ins would be to cheat and I was right.

You might not be a democrat but are sure a Never Trumper. That is a FACT by your post.

You didn't see what the IRS did to American citizens?? The FBI did to a legally elected President?? The House impeaching him for a normal phone call all Presidents make?? The RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA crap that cost $40 million and only proved to be fake????

THE DUKE

Decker have you been sleeping for awhile, they have stripped the american voters and made the way they wanted it to be. Do you like being told every move to make that's what's coming.

prstide

Smoking crack is bad for your health and after reading this response, I believe you may have bad health.

FLTENNHUNTER1

...and this my friends is why we had 8 years of Barack Hussein Obama and most likely 8 years of Kamala Harris. Never underestimate the power of large groups of ignorant people.

ImThere

I just want to know if the GA runoff ballots will be counted on the same machines.
Yes.
the problem isn’t with the raw ballots. The problem is verified ballots. Just slipping the same ballots through the machine will give you the same count. BUT verify the ballots valid, the voter is alive, legal voter.

Pic IN the Casa

Lemme guess... the founders were all racist and there really is no reason for anyone to own anything but a musket, right?