Sold/Expired anybody need a cheap vehicle? 2004 Tahoe LT 4WD

smalljawbasser

white 2004 tahoe LT (leather, bose), 4WD. 170k. for sale here for a few days before craigslist, etc - $5000 I might take a small partial trade, tell me what you have and how much you need for it. i've bought another vehicle and need to cash out, but i could take a gun, hunting bloodline lab pup/started dog, excellent condition small bush hog, disc, or tiller/cultivator on partial trade.

the bad: it uses about a half/quart per oil change. paint is peeling on the roof, and starting on the edges in a few places. drivers seat is torn, some of the other leather is worn. drivers side power seat knob is MIA and it's hard to adjust the seat. after you've had it in 4WD, the next time you start it, it will put itself back in 4wd (i think that's a fairly common and easy fix). right rear brakelight has a short. sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. ignition switch is weird, you have to jiggle the key to start it. it's one of those things that after you do it for two days you don't even notice anymore. stereo and other interior buttons have paint missing, the cd changer is hit or miss. it'll need tires in the spring/summer.

the good: new brakes and front shocks, serviced regularly, runs good. i've pulled a boat all over the south, had it to the top of every cow pasture and deer camp around, hauled my kids all over the place and it's never missed a beat. just in the last 3 months it's been to charleston, SC and back with a crew cab UTV on a 16' trailer, and knoxville 3 times. on the interstate, set the cruise on 80 and never miss a beat, or drive it wherever you can point it in 4wd.

bottom line, i wouldn't send my 18 year old daughter to college in it. but i would my 18 year old son! :) if you need a good hunting vehicle, like to tinker with stuff, it might make you a good one. i've had it for about 5 years, and 50k miles.

i can text/email pics.

smalljawbasser

Pm replied.

More info: it originally belonged to a friend of mine. He bought it new and his wife drove it the first ~120k miles, so I am the second owner. No wrecks that I am aware of it. Non-smoker.

Latest posts