Anybody Huntin New Years

rmmonty32

I will be out hunting a public spot i found big traks in a couple weeks ago. Hope to catch something going out of the fields to a fence/creek crossing. Fingers crossed. Havent had any luck the last year or so far this year. Surely tommorrow is the day!

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

CROW74

All day sit for me tomorrow . With rain rollin in for the next couple of days it will probably be the last sit for this season.

Acorn

We are heading out to run rabbits this morning. Good luck to everyone hunting today. We saw a good buck running a doe yesterday evening. It's crazy around my neck of the woods. Don't see much action but when a cold front comes through they start up again.

megalomaniac

Great morn in south MS so far. I'm hunting out of the bed of my truck. Already seen a 2.5yo 4pt and a 3.5yo 8pt, and a doe with fawn. Most bucks I've seen in a single hunt on my local lease. Also the first bucks older than 1.5 I've seen in daylight this entire season down here.

Seeing a sharp uptick in road kills....were getting close to 1st rut

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

tree_ghost

I have deer moving everywhere. I struck a slick head at last light here yesterday evening gonna see if I can get lucky on another one before I go pick her up. Great way to start 2020!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rmmonty32

Only the birds over here
132a272c06f06cc3c75fb94b3314ab5f.jpg

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Stalkhunter

Seen 9 doe. Ending my season around noon.
Got to send my son off this weekend for deployment.

philsanchez76

Early morning sit in. Saw 4 does but one busted me and led the others out of the range of my 357 magnum rifle. But yup beats workin any day!

Bone Collector

I saw 4 fawns today. I don't know where momma was. I hope they are still alive. Have had 3 does hit by cars since last July and 1 buck. Lot of small bucks out and about. Haven't seen any large bucks on camera or otherwise in a while.

krazykarl_13

2-Step Enabled
I thought I shot a doe this morning, but he had already lost his antlers. He was bony and looked sick with his hip bones poking out. He had been shot in the brisket and had a huge abscess with puss. The back straps weren't even worth having they were so thin. He was killed in Carrol county. Are they trying to test as many deer for cwd as possible even if it's not an actual cwd unit? He was young so I'm assuming the infection was wearing him down.

Latest posts