Anybody heard about a possible typical state record?

ROVERBOY

A friend at work got a text last night at work with a buck that I'm guessing is a 190's buck. It said possible state record. Anybody?

landman

How did that get out....I haven't killed him yet... :tu:

Honestly I was show a pic earlier of what is to be the mz ne typical record that was killed this year

ZachMarkus

8cd022b2cd1e589d1322dc61d30617f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Coldfusion

Uh...yeah I killed the record buck.....and the camera was dead, crazy thing!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

recurve60#

Yes. I don't personally know the guy, but I have seen the picture. Was killed the last few days of ML couple miles from me. I think it can be scored as a typical to beat all, but I'm not sure if the 190 score is gross or net.

WayneCountyGiant

Somebody has to have a picture of it surely. Just bc it was killed by an Amish man doesn't mean there ain't a pic. Surely someone has taken one without him in it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jmed

I saw the pic (if we are talking about the same one) and it was originally said to be from Putnam, but later said Vanburen Co. so that alone makes it suspicious. Also, I didn't think it looked like a 200" deer but pics are deceiving. We knew about the Tucker before the boy got off the farm with it seems like. Either way, a der of that caliber coming from anywhere East of Mid TN is cool!

TN Larry

Jmed":2a3531i7 said:
I saw the pic (if we are talking about the same one) and it was originally said to be from Putnam, but later said Vanburen Co. so that alone makes it suspicious. Also, I didn't think it looked like a 200" deer but pics are deceiving. We knew about the Tucker before the boy got off the farm with it seems like. Either way, a der of that caliber coming from anywhere East of Mid TN is cool!

I think that this is it in the TN Monarchs thread. It is at the bottom of page 2 with a trail cam pic and a pic in the back of the truck. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=351526&hilit=monarch&start=40

My brother in law knows him. It was supposed to have green scored 205" but not sure if that was typical or non-typical. I am pretty sure that it came from Vanburen County.

ROVERBOY

The pic I saw was a basic 10 point with split brow tines and had another sticker. But, I don't off of what point. Stud of a buck.

DRSJ35

dont know for sure but there is a giant i mean giant on twra facebook page. Im guessing it was killed this year.I have know clue how to put pic on here..hope somebody else can look and try to.It's a 13 point killed in west tn.

DMD

WayneCountyGiant":le5b0s0v said:
Somebody has to have a picture of it surely. Just bc it was killed by an Amish man doesn't mean there ain't a pic. Surely someone has taken one without him in it.

This is a running joke, as there have been stories, rumors, jokes made about a giant buck killed by an Amish man a few years back.

WayneCountyGiant

pastorbmp":10rmlpsp said:
WayneCountyGiant":10rmlpsp said:

This is a running joke, as there have been stories, rumors, jokes made about a giant buck killed by an Amish man a few years back.
Ahhh gotcha

tn24

DRSJ35":nxlmpwdf said:
dont know for sure but there is a giant i mean giant on twra facebook page. Im guessing it was killed this year.I have know clue how to put pic on here..hope somebody else can look and try to.It's a 13 point killed in west tn.
Here it is.

TennSportsman

Looks like the picture has been tampered with. Look at the body then the neck up to head. Something looks off. He is also way behind the buck.

Jcalder

tn24":2xumq130 said:
DRSJ35":2xumq130 said:
Here it is.
25533962c03f54587b802346e16c8ec4.jpg
the writeup of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts