Anybody have any Luck this weekend

spoonie

Hunted in Obion this weekend with very little luck scratched out 4 Saturday and a goose egg today. I believe the birds followed the backwater out and what birds around seem to be mighty stale. Although I did hear some shootin from Crockett aka Gooch unit 2 and heard a decent report from there

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
We killed one green wing teal yesterday and a greenhead and a shoveler today at Gooch.

We did see quite a few ducks and had some working but competition and skybusters ended that.

psubuzz

Skunked. Got to the ramp at 445, 2 boats already in the water in front of us. As we were setting up, 11 more boats passed us before shooting time. We saw a few birds, but it stayed so foggy til almost 8am that I couldnt see the end of my diver lines. I think most of the birds flew during that time. We did see some bluebills work us, only to have someone in the next blind over shoot a random shot when they were still 75 yds straight above us circling. Standard public hunting I guess. We picked up at 10 after the bass boats started outnumbering the amount of ducks we had seen.

Pic IN the Casa

Scary foggy at Cheatham Saturday. Not a big fan of pea soup fog on that river. Lots of boats cruising around looking for their blinds. Literally couldn't see 15 feet in front of you.

Joynerb

We killed 6 mallards and a gad. Buddy's and his friend killed two limits of green heads and a teal. They were sparse, but we killed what we had a chance to

Tennessee280

6 sat, had a lot of big ducks working, if we had any wind at all it could've been a lot better.. Goose egg sunday and didn't see much... Old hickory

nick2720

6 Saturday and 24 Sunday

Attachments

• 20151206_154851.jpg
    20151206_154851.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 857

Latest posts