• Help Support TNDeer:

Anybody got some extra worm medicine laying around

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

jag1

They are also free of pin worms!
Please tell me you weren't the one checking!
Breathing Heavy Danny Devito GIF by HULU

bigjohn

Must be why I’ve not got it yet. I’ve been dosed with this stuff several times while vaccinating cows

fairchaser

Wow. !! Did their doc prescribe it or did they just go rogue??? Glad they are better
They live in NM and couldn’t get a dr to prescribe anything but ibuprofen so they took matters into their own hands and went to the farm supply and got some.

backyardtndeer

The TSC I looked at was sold out with a sign posted that warned against use to treat COVID-19.
Probably have to put a disclaimer. Seriously though, I have gotten the stuff on me accidentally several times over the past 15 years or so and no known ill effects.

I think I have close to a gallon in the basement. Valley vet and jeffers show they have it in stock and valley vet has a disclaimer statement as well for one brand.

gatodoc

It’s a drug. Whether used on animals or humans, it’s a drug. Normally, it’s used to fight parasitic infections.

it’s used for parasites in humans and animals throughout the world.

apperently, it’s thought by some to have some benefit in covid infections. I don’t know if it does or not, but used properly it’s no more dangerous than any other drug and like any other drug it can have negative side effects and outcomes even if used properly.

i do know that extremely high doses given to dogs can really mess up their liver....

7mm08

It’s a drug. Whether used on animals or humans, it’s a drug. Normally, it’s used to fight parasitic infections.

it’s used for parasites in humans and animals throughout the world.

apperently, it’s thought by some to have some benefit in covid infections. I don’t know if it does or not, but used properly it’s no more dangerous than any other drug and like any other drug it can have negative side effects and outcomes even if used properly.

i do know that extremely high doses given to dogs can really mess up their liver....
So does good bourbon!! Ha!

Latest posts