Anybody do any good this weekend?

Crazyeye

cbhunter":1bnk4pq1 said:
TN Whitetail Freak":1bnk4pq1 said:
There were 3 guys from Georgia that smashed em up until the wardens showed in the reelfoot refuge with them lol said it was the most amazing hunt

That must have sucked!!

If i did that once a year, the fines would probably be less than all my other expenses combined. I would definitely kill more ducks this way. That will be a story they share for lifetime.

Crazyeye

Chaneylake":293rvrda said:
Nothing at Chaney the past 3 days.

Mallard Estates is doing nothing.

Factoring in the weather from now to the 31st of January it might as well be over.

Talk to someone today hunting in your area, and he said last year was way better than this year for them. I did not think it could be worse than last year.

aimsmall

Last year was rough on a duck hunter in my opinion. Not sure what has changed but this has been on of the better years in quite some time for us on the west side, near Lexington. Have some buddies that have a hole near Reelfoot & they've had a pretty bad season. That's why they call it hunting I guess. BTW, I'm sorta new here as far as a member but have actually been on this forum for 5-6 years. Awesome stories and seems like some good folks.

Bgoodman30

Yall keep the faith I came home but our group hammered them last 2 days. There is ice around and rivers are falling except for the MS...

There are some good days ahead. Keep grinding..

Displaced_Vol

I hope so. We're striking out for west KY for a long weekend. More water out there now than any of my group is used to hunting so it's going to be more of a learning experience for us but what the hell.

TN Whitetail Freak

Andy S.":1odz2dta said:
My coworker and his buddies killed 105 Fri-Tues, said it was some of the best hunting he's ever experienced, especially Sunday afternoon. Lauderdale County.
Got a guy i know with a farm next to the refuge there ive been trying to talk into taking me but he just aint "ate up" with it to go. Maybe i can get him up and at it this weekend

Latest posts