Any Lewis Co hunters

E

eightpointer

5 or 6 years ago I hunted a 200 acre place in Lewis County. It was ok. We never saw a ton of deer but ok. Some said EHD hurt that County. I’m looking at a place down there and wanting to see what you guys that hunt there think of the deer numbers now. Thanks a bunch. It’s near Hohenwald.

P

poorhunter

eightpointer":1q51di3g said:
5 or 6 years ago I hunted a 200 acre place in Lewis County. It was ok. We never saw a ton of deer but ok. Some said EHD hurt that County. I’m looking at a place down there and wanting to see what you guys that hunt there think of the deer numbers now. Thanks a bunch. It’s near Hohenwald.

I have one farm that I hunt in Lewis, and numbers are just fine there. All the guys I work with have not said anything about EHD, so I don't know for sure County wide. Lewis is a good County for deer from what I've seen.

Dbllunger

Dbllunger

Supporter
Back in 07 it got hit pretty hard with EHD and numbers were crazy low. It seems to have recovered fine from what I have heard.

slabhead

slabhead

Supporter
Dbllunger":kt3iwk16 said:
Back in 07 it got hit pretty hard with EHD and numbers were crazy low. It seems to have recovered fine from what I have heard.

Ditto, been some good bucks taken this year!