Any Alabama Outfitter Recommendations?

Chickenrig

You can also look in to those private school charity hunts they have every year .
The Lakeside school , Abbeville christian academy is another just google it . They go from Ga to Ms all across the black belt . I hunted with Abbeville Christian years ago and did very well .
I now live in the black belt and hunt on my own land . Give it a try it can be a great time and save you some money
Good luck
You never know

Hookem

Be careful and do the research. 4 dads with 7 teenage kids went down for a late December hunt at an outfitter down there. 11 of us hunting for 3 days and one person saw one doe and one person saw a hog. That's it! Nice accommodations but terrible hunting.

i would go North to Kentucky, Ohio or Missouri. Much better hunting.

Chickenrig

We almost went to the wma in Barbour county. Did all the research and felt really good about it but a family emergency came up right before the trip. I feel like that would have been an awesome hunt!
Yes they take a few gooduns out of there every year . I live 20 minutes from there. I turkey hunt and dove hunt it but i haven't deer hunted it yet . I'm physically disabled and find it difficult to hunt there. I have 80 acres that i deer hunt behind the house . Its all i need nowadays .

Latest posts