Antlers still on

tree_ghost

Went and put in another 5 miles this morning. Jumped a bachelor group of 6. All but 2 had shed out. I'm still sitting on a goose egg for sheds….incredibly awful!

Bone Collector

I used to have pics annually of bucks holding until early April on my place in Rutherford, but this year I haven't seen a racked buck since end of January. Of course I used to put corn out after season and that kept them coming in, but I didn't do that this year, so who knows, may just be a bunch of does on my place right now.

BSK

I used to have pics annually of bucks holding until early April on my place in Rutherford, but this year I haven't seen a racked buck since end of January. Of course I used to put corn out after season and that kept them coming in, but I didn't do that this year, so who knows, may just be a bunch of does on my place right now.
Haven't seen a racked buck at my place since mid-January, because they fell off in December! In 35 years I've never seen the local deer in such terrible shape at the end of a hunting season. I hate to think of the long-term effects.

tree_ghost

Muhlenburg Co Ky last night

Attachments

• E41DC118-3E95-4365-B16D-59C96CE74407.jpeg
    E41DC118-3E95-4365-B16D-59C96CE74407.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 43

Latest posts