Another vaccination thread

TNTreeman

I've never, not one time, through this whole mess worn a diaper on my face. Neither has the bride. I'm preparing myself for a battle this fall when the university my 19 yr old attends tries to force him to get the jab. WONT happen.

WTM

And by the way, it's HIPAA, not HIPPA. Sorry - I worked in the Privacy field for several years and always had to correct people

WTM's experience of diagnosis being disclosed is a violation and against HIPAA. It's reportable
i imagine there is some kind of catch 22 involved in my situation. those rules are probably as vague and contradictory as the FCC rules that i have to adhere to. im glad i never had an ounce of desire to enter into the medical field.

jlanecr500

Supporter
To go maskless, my employer only needs a pic of your vaccination card. Of course, I'm one of the antivaxer peasants gladly wearing a mask to protect me from the spike proteins emitted from the vaccinated. We still have no vending machines or microwaves in the break areas.

I was told by hr that there was a nasty rumor going around about me taking heart worm medicine (ivermectin) to prevent covid. I advised that one should research the drug to see that it has been prescribed to humans for over 50 years. Also that there have been some promising study results.

I also mentioned that when you smell a fart, that fecal matter is larger than covid and was filtered by 2 masks (underwear and pants) So how could one expect a mask to filter out the covid virus.

I always give them much more to process than they can handle at one time.

On a side note, a friend told me today that it's OK to pee in the pool if you're wearing 2 pairs of trunks. Lol

BamaProud

Even the far left-leaning Disney (both in Florida and Californiastan)dropped the Mask mandate with no proof of vaccination required.

Its totally ridiculous that any business ever required masks. I think the poll I posted on TNdeer here: https://www.tndeer.com/threads/covid-19-media-response-science-or-politics.390029/ back in July of 2020 has proven to be accurate. The response to COVID-19 is/was based way more on politics than science.

MUP

Supporter
I wonder how these employers will fare in litigation after someone dies from taking their mandatory regulation vaccine, in order to keep their livelihood? Yea, it's easy to say, "just go get another job", but it's not so easy when you've been somewhere for several years and are nearing retirement age. If it comes to it here, I'll continue to wear a mask, but, I don't think that will last too long, not that they would give up, but that the vaccine mandate would ramp up, and just wearing a mask won't cut it anymore.

Wiley

I work alone and outside and it's very rare that I interact with another person during the day. I'm on the move constantly from one neighborhood to another. IF I should be faced with the mandate to vaccinate or go back to wearing a mask it would be very difficult to monitor me for compliance unless they put a full time watcher following me around. There are 3 of us in this role in my area and we didn't wear masks when they were originally mandated. Rarely was the occasional homeowner that we encountered wearing a mask and none ever questioned us about a mask.

Andy S.

I work for DoD and my wife works for DHS and our latest guidance states all employees must wear a mask inside the office/Federal Building UNLESS he/she has been fully vaccinated for two weeks. Here's the rub. Employees cannot talk about the vaccine, ask anyone if they have been vaccinated, push his/her agenda, etc. It is just the honor system. In other words, if you don't wear a mask, everyone is to assume you are fully vaccinated and that is that. Of course, this guidance can change at any time.

BamaProud

I work for DoD and my wife works for DHS and our latest guidance states all employees must wear a mask inside the office/Federal Building UNLESS he/she has been fully vaccinated for two weeks. Here's the rub. Employees cannot talk about the vaccine, ask anyone if they have been vaccinated, push his/her agenda, etc. It is just the honor system. In other words, if you don't wear a mask, everyone is to assume you are fully vaccinated and that is that. Of course, this guidance can change at any time.

Pretty much the same in the DOC/NOAA/NWS. Our directives say a Supervisor "may" ask to see proof of vaccination for those who are unmasked, but general discussion among employees about vaccination status is not allowed.

Last edited:

Andy S.

Our directives say a Supervisor "may" ask to see proof of vaccination for those who are unmasked, but general discussion among employees about vaccination status is not allowed.
Interesting enough, ours says just the opposite. Quoted verbatim below:

"Supervisors and co-workers will not ask about an employee’s vaccination status. The decision to be vaccinated is a personal choice, made in consultation with professional medical advice."

BamaProud

"Supervisors and co-workers will not ask about an employee’s vaccination status. The decision to be vaccinated is a personal choice, made in consultation with professional medical advice."

Certainly interesting. I suspect this will end up in the Supreme Court. I know a Houston court recently ruled that mandatory vaccination are OK for hospital workers.

prstide

Ok, just talked to a friend.
His place of employment is fixing to roll out a deal where you go to HR and provide proof you have taken the shot and they give you a wrist band.
If you have this wrist band you can go about your day with no mask or anything.
If you don't have the wrist band you have to wear a mask.

I have several issues with this.

1) How is this even legal? HIPPA is gone by the wayside or what?
2) If the shot works, who cares if I have had it or not?
3) My body my choice only applies to baby factories?
4) How is this not discrimination? Say it is against my religion to take any shots?

I swear I just don't get it or the reasoning behind any of this nonsense.
Is the wristband yellow and does it have The Star of David on it?

infoman jr.

That's refreshing. My CEO said if we don't get vaccinated we're being selfish.

Latest posts