Another unqualified Democrat talking about guns...

TAFKAP

Hunter 257W said:
I like her. I want her to make all the gun control laws from now on. She doesn't know enough to do us any damage. :)

No, the damage is already being done by idiots that "don't know enough to do us damage"

Pic IN the Casa

Of my 46 yrs on this planet I have come to understand that they are only capable of two things: Whining and Systematically destroying communities, cities and a nation.

Hunter 257W

TAFKAP said:
Hunter 257W said:
I like her. I want her to make all the gun control laws from now on. She doesn't know enough to do us any damage. :)

No, the damage is already being done by idiots that "don't know enough to do us damage"
\

Yeah, I know that seriously. I was just joking because in this one case this nut is leaving the present owners of large magazines alone thinking they will be shot up.

iowavf

Boy you can tell she's done her homework and is educated on the subject, but yet she's on a panel to change or make new laws about them?

BMan

iowavf said:
Boy you can tell she's done her homework and is educated on the subject, but yet she's on a panel to change or make new laws about them?
Exactly. The blind leading the stupid.

Wildcat

I've been saying for years, it's people just like her that will never make it without serious govt help. I know she's part of the govt but put her in a private business and she's totally lost without help.

People just like her keep voting FOR her and her kind because they are just like her.

Latest posts