ANOTHER tech giant!!!!!!!

DaveTN

Supporter
We can only replace PayPal as a pay method or Google as a search engine if we have an alternative that works as well as they do. We do not have that yet. Apparently the conservative freedom loving Americans don’t have the financial resources to get in this fight.

Wildcat

Supporter
Oh, they have the resources, they don't want to get into any fight. Never really have. They simply just voted once every 2 years.

Mattt

I don’t use it anyway. Or eBay. Or Facebook. Or twitter/instagram or whatever else. And my family doesn’t shop at Walmart. Haven’t for years. We only have two votes to cast as reasonable discussions and compromise aren’t possible. One is dont spend your money with these merchants. The other one I really hope we don’t have to use.

Wildcat

Supporter
Just weeks after its launch, the pro-Trump social network GETTR is inundated with terrorist propaganda spread by supporters of Islamic State....

So the members of the Islamic state are HELPING the Democrats against Trump by posting on there by the thousands. OK.

DaveTN

Supporter
Just weeks after its launch, the pro-Trump social network GETTR is inundated with terrorist propaganda spread by supporters of Islamic State....
I know nothing about that web site and never heard of it until you posted this story. But when you have a platform with free speech in this day and age; it is going to be attacked vehemently by those that want to control and censor speech they don’t agree with. I don’t agree with much that you have to say, and my observations about your Military and Police ramblings are that you have never been in the military, have no concept of its mission, and are just as clueless about Law Enforcement. But I have never suggested you be banned or censored. Why? Because you being able to speak your ideas, messed up as they are, is what free speech is all about. We start silencing people like you, and we are no better than your side is.

Specializedjon

Supporter
Cancelled my Paypal account last week when this first aired.

Cancelled our Amazon account.

Switching to Pure Talk (or something similar) - dumping Verizon

Cancelling our gmail accounts as well.

WE MUST BE PEOPLE OF ACTION....bitching and moaning about "change" and not changing anything is pointless. Yes, it's a pain in the rear to change all these accounts after years, but so be it. We've got to show these big tech companies that they DON'T CONTROL US!!!

DaveTN

Supporter
Cancelled my Paypal account last week when this first aired.

Cancelled our Amazon account.

Switching to Pure Talk (or something similar) - dumping Verizon

Cancelling our gmail accounts as well.

WE MUST BE PEOPLE OF ACTION....bitching and moaning about "change" and not changing anything is pointless. Yes, it's a pain in the rear to change all these accounts after years, but so be it. We've got to show these big tech companies that they DON'T CONTROL US!!!
True, but we need to do more than just cancel things. Cancelling all that stuff will have the same impact people making noise about not going to businesses that post “no firearms”; none.

We need alternatives. There is an alternative to Facebook; it’s MeWe. There is an alternative to Twitter; its Parler. There is no viable alternative to Google or Amazon at this time. There could be…but that will take conservatives in the tech industry that aren’t afraid of being attacked and “cancelled” to create them, and for us to then support them.

Other than health problems, money can fix anything. And that is what it’s going to take. Just like you and I support this forum, we need to support the conservative businesses and media that is up and coming.

DeerCamp

Supporter

People can rightly be concerned about the implications, but it is most certainly not a "denial of his freedom of speech". The people at Newsmax should know better than to frame it that way.

Fox is a private company with control over what they broadcast. Which is how it should be.

Greg .

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

i cHeCKeD wITH tHE 'mINiSTRy
OF tRUtH" aS wELl aNd i CaN ONLy
FInD 'bAD cONseRvaTIvE" sTORIes
t0o !!!!

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Latest posts