• Help Support TNDeer:

Another Big Cat on Cam

farmin68

This one is supposed to be in Humphreys County. Making the rounds on Facebook right now. Anyone else seen it? It's definitely a mountain lion. The only question is Is the location legitimate?

UPSman

I saw the pic, real or not, I hope it isn't near Cathole. If one comes by the Pie Stand....it's getting made into violin strings.

dirtyhands

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-28-08-33-31.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-28-08-33-31.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 2,880

WhitesCreek

Austin is a friend of mine and my neighbor in Nashville. The video is from his farm in Humphreys County. The guy is as honest as they come so I'm not questioning the authenticity of the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gravey

WhitesCreek":xi0t0xei said:
Austin is a friend of mine and my neighbor in Nashville. The video is from his farm in Humphreys County. The guy is as honest as they come so I'm not questioning the authenticity of the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What part of Humphreys? My brother and parents live in Waverly.

huntinkev

I would like to hear twra findings in the near future. It appears to be real but until confirmed I will hold my doubts, just like I would expect you all to do to me until confirmed. I would be interested in where this was supposedly taken as I live in mccewen. I would think farmers would see some effects IF it had been in the area for a short time and not just passing through. I could see young calfs as easy large meal for these.

Mike Belt

Understandable and I don't buy into most. I had a 3/4 grown cat passing through my yard for a week and then watched him from 40 yards away sitting at the edge of a woodline for 10 minutes. I know what I saw. Not naïve but everyone's cat story is discredited including mine. Again, I knew what I was looking at when I saw him and not that I lose any sleep over it, but it's sort of like being called a liar.

ruger7mag

huntinkev":6zcpi2wo said:
I would like to hear twra findings in the near future. It appears to be real but until confirmed I will hold my doubts, just like I would expect you all to do to me until confirmed. I would be interested in where this was supposedly taken as I live in mccewen. I would think farmers would see some effects IF it had been in the area for a short time and not just passing through. I could see young calfs as easy large meal for these.

TN land assessment will show you where.

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts