Another albino...

Hunter 257W

catman529":1qnplk97 said:
Hunter 257W":1qnplk97 said:
You must have a high magnification on your camera to get a shot like that of a buck! I would have expected him to take off like a bolt of lightning if you are even remotely as close as that picture appears to be.
The video shows about how far I was when I zoomed out. Was only about 30 yards or so.

As usual, the video is restricted here at work. :( Anyhow, that's amazing that you got that close to a buck and it was still bedded in cover so open.

blondebear

congrats on your trophy pics ! really neat.

never been lucky enough to see an albino , but i have seen a few piebalds and 1 melanistic deer.

catman529

blondebear":37gjthmn said:
congrats on your trophy pics ! really neat.

never been lucky enough to see an albino , but i have seen a few piebalds and 1 melanistic deer.
melanistic is supposed to be the most rare, I would be very excited just to see one.

Mid-Tenn

There's one area of Franklin where they're treated like pets. I had pics on my phone sent to me by a distant cousin who works for the police department down there. A few years ago one was hit and laying (dead) in the roadway and people were stopped and crying over it, someone had covered it with a blanket and another was on the phone with her vet wanting to know if they would see it.

catman529

Mid-Tenn":1iboauu7 said:
There's one area of Franklin where they're treated like pets. I had pics on my phone sent to me by a distant cousin who works for the police department down there. A few years ago one was hit and laying (dead) in the roadway and people were stopped and crying over it, someone had covered it with a blanket and another was on the phone with her vet wanting to know if they would see it.
Wow people are weird about deer. What part of Franklin is this?

Latest posts