Another age post

TnKen

2-Step Enabled
what do yo think for an age? No belly sag, but the front leg is stretched. My guess 4.5

Attachments

• B484FA0A-2CFB-4EF9-8D2A-3050624AF432.png
    B484FA0A-2CFB-4EF9-8D2A-3050624AF432.png
    217.2 KB · Views: 104

gary66

Lol I'm down in Brown Co Ohio right now hunting
cool, I'm in Wood county. If it wasn't for all the towns the county would be one of the best. We've never had a lot of deer because of all the residential area's, but the deer that do survive here grow large on all the crops. It's not like hunting anywhere else, you have limited area's, 10 acres is a large area and if you don'y get in unnoticed you won't see a see a deer for weeks or even all season. When you figure it out a 200# deer is often a doe, most bucks push 300#, I've taken several. Biggest doe was 250#. Pressure is a death sentence, deer can go a mile and live just fine given all the crops everywhere. Past several years the pressure from people who watch too much tv hunting has ruined hunting round here. The slightest sound and the only deer you'll see are a half mile away at full stride. I made it count while I could and counting on the deer being smarter than the tv hunters to run them off from boredom and make things good again. I am long in the tooth though so I live on the memories mostly...biggest buck 18 points, 300#

Latest posts