anger management for ammo

jos3ywales

Some Congress trying to pass a law making you have to take anger management classes before you can buy ammo is as stupid as anything i ever heard in my life good lord these people are trying to take over every aspect of our lives. Government get out of my life my pocket and my gun rights its called the 2nd amendment you can't control it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mudbone

I guess two hours of anger management classes online are supposed to keep a person from getting mad for the next ten years? Um, right.

jos3ywales

Mudbone said:
I guess two hours of anger management classes online are supposed to keep a person from getting mad for the next ten years? Um, right.

lol I hear ya but the class if it was passed which it wont be because its just plain ignorant has to be retook every 2 years....

KPH

Gravey said:
Doesn't congress have something more to worry about? Maybe passing a balanced budget and reducing the deficit would be a start. :crazy:

Their biggest job is getting reelected, nothing eles matters to em.

Vermin93

jos3ywales said:
Some Congress trying to pass a law making you have to take anger management classes before you can buy ammo is as stupid as anything i ever heard in my life good lord these people are trying to take over every aspect of our lives. Government get out of my life my pocket and my gun rights its called the 2nd amendment you can't control it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A mad red-faced posting icon, a passionate rant with a hostile tone, the use of lots of exclamation points...

Oh, the irony!

You better enroll asap! :D

Pic IN the Casa

Anger Mgmt is another liberal waste of time and money. Just about as useless as sensitivity training.