• Help Support TNDeer:

Amy sworn in . . . .

infoman jr.

brassmagnet

We need a President to send her "Barret" bills to pass to keep our rights we have and regain the ones we've lost, awesome site rebuild, I'll figure out what I can't get yet. People, you need to take the time to vote, this time could change the world as we know it, and for the much worse if it goes to Harris-Biden. Trump 2020!!!

prstide

With all the obstruction President Trump has faced in the last 3+ years from the deranged leftists, those 3 Supreme Court seats will MAGA longer than any other thing we possibly could’ve hoped for. To four more years....
Cheers Applause GIF

Claims Rep.

With all the obstruction President Trump has faced in the last 3+ years from the deranged leftists, those 3 Supreme Court seats will MAGA longer than any other thing we possibly could’ve hoped for. To four more years....
Cheers Applause GIF
Well said, and I couldn’t agree more. Here’s to hoping (PRAYING!!!) for four more years.

Spurhunter

I have to admit though I am a little nervous about having a red-head as a Supreme Court Justice. As a father of one and having dated one I think they are all a little crazy. :)
I've dated 3. The current one has been with me 5 years. They are definitely a little crazy.

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts