Amnesty International Reports On Ukraine - The Ukraine Does NOT Like It

BMan

Amnesty International has in a surprise shift placed its human rights scrutiny on Ukraine in a fresh report released Thursday. It immediately sparked a firestorm of criticism as both Western pundits and Kiev officials themselves blasted the findings as "unfair".

Link to the AI press release for the report:

The Ukrainian military has endangered Ukrainian civilians by establishing bases and operating weapons systems in residential areas - including in schools and hospitals - as it has sought to repel the Russian invasion, Amnesty International said today.

Ukraine's tactics have violated international humanitarian law as they've turned civilian objects into military targets. The ensuing Russian strikes in populated areas have killed civilians and destroyed civilian infrastructure.

Is there anyone left on Earth that thinks zelinsky is the good guy? He's always been just one more bad guy in a war full of them.

Snake

Amnesty International has in a surprise shift placed its human rights scrutiny on Ukraine in a fresh report released Thursday. It immediately sparked a firestorm of criticism as both Western pundits and Kiev officials themselves blasted the findings as "unfair".

Link to the AI press release for the report:

The Ukrainian military has endangered Ukrainian civilians by establishing bases and operating weapons systems in residential areas - including in schools and hospitals - as it has sought to repel the Russian invasion, Amnesty International said today.

Ukraine's tactics have violated international humanitarian law as they've turned civilian objects into military targets. The ensuing Russian strikes in populated areas have killed civilians and destroyed civilian infrastructure.

Is there anyone left on Earth that thinks zelinsky is the good guy? He's always been just one more bad guy in a war full of them.
If I really thought they were about democracy I'd say let's stick with them but I'm not so sure of that , maybe we should keep our nose out of their affairs .

BMan

If I really thought they were about democracy I'd say let's stick with them but I'm not so sure of that , maybe we should keep our nose out of their affairs .

They're not about democracy in any way, shape, or form. They're no different than Russia, truth be told, and quite possibly worse.

Many of us said to stay out of it - $Billions ago...

Bambi Buster

........Is there anyone left on Earth that thinks zelinsky is the good guy? He's always been just one more bad guy in a war full of them.
In the remote event there are such creatures, here's some additional material for them to mull over.

Our treasure is going down a black hole. I'm just grateful we've expended minimal blood up to now. I have doubts about how much longer that will be true. Can you say "mission creep," boys and girls?

BMan

In the remote event there are such creatures, here's some additional material for them to mull over.

Our treasure is going down a black hole. I'm just grateful we've expended minimal blood up to now. I have doubts about how much longer that will be true. Can you say "mission creep," boys and girls?

I'll bet Zelensky has a helluva bank balance now, though...

jameseboy

In spite of billions sent to Ukraine it’s a lot cheaper than fighting Russia ourselves not even counting the loss of lives. Remember the main reason the USSR fell apart was the cost of fighting in Afghanistan

WTM

Supporter
In spite of billions sent to Ukraine it’s a lot cheaper than fighting Russia ourselves not even counting the loss of lives. Remember the main reason the USSR fell apart was the cost of fighting in Afghanistan
yep. to win a counter insurgency a country has to do some things that the general public cant stomach.

Bambi Buster

Coming next week. Because less than all is never enough.

BMan

Afghanistan was a minor factor in the breakup of the Soviet Union. Perestroika and gas prices had far more of an effect.

As for fighting Russia, why would we even be interested in that? The Russians have not been a threat to us since 1991, and they were sliding into being an also-ran world power. Arming a despotic regime, in fact pulling strings to start the war, is asinine and was only done to try to cover li'l joe's failures.

dr

Got laughed at from the beginning for saying that the Ukrainian Govt. is Not the innocent victim Biden, Pelosi, and Trudeau claim. How many billions of our tax dollars, and weapons have we sent them now? Odd how many so called Conspiracies have come true in the last 2 years.

WTM

Supporter
Afghanistan was a minor factor in the breakup of the Soviet Union. Perestroika and gas prices had far more of an effect.

As for fighting Russia, why would we even be interested in that? The Russians have not been a threat to us since 1991, and they were sliding into being an also-ran world power. Arming a despotic regime, in fact pulling strings to start the war, is asinine and was only done to try to cover li'l joe's failures.
anyone in bed with china is a threat to is.

Chickenrig

WE are in bed with China…
You right there Bman
I bet the Chinese own just about every toll road and bridge in the USA!! Hell they probably own alot of our national parks and monuments too!!! Who do you think finances all this money we give away for support

dr

And, Zelinski is cozying up to China...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220805-173459.png
    Screenshot_20220805-173459.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts