• Help Support TNDeer:

Ammo out of a trunk...

hatnotch

Went to my local Sportsman's Warehouse Saturday and there was a gentleman selling ammo out of the trunk of his car. This gentleman clearly had more ammo in that trunk than the store did. Obviously the store does not have much ammo on the shelf, no store does. It was comical and crazy to see one taking possibly taking advantage of the situation.
I did not approach the individual so I do not know his story.

Tenntrapper

He's not selling his stash...he just got there earlier and bought what they had..now he's flipping it for quadruple the price. It's called "capitalism" and it is lovingly approved of on this forum...🙄

Last edited:

rem270

Supporter
Although I'd like to see someone punch him in the face for doing that he's doing nothing wrong and I blame the ones walking up and buying it more than he is for selling it. If he'd go sit all day and not make a dollar off the stuff then he would quit. But people are going to keep continuing paying stupid prices from people like this so I say have at it as long as he can make it work.

Laserman1

I saw that same guy about a month ago. He was out near the tire discounters in a truck. He had about 8 people stood around the bed and he had lots of boxes in there. They were walking away me putting what they bought in their cars. Didn’t get close enough to see what caliber but could read Winchester on one box. He didn’t get there earlier because they only sell 2 boxes/person and he had a lot.

SEC

I’ve found good quality 556 Ammo at two different online retailers in the last couple days for around .80 a round. Still to expensive but trending in the right direction.

waynesworld

Well If you can go up to him and can get a pic of lisc and maybe a pic or two of what he has. Get a name and number say a friend is needing some ammo. If the guy is buying and reselling a lot he can be turned into revenue. The occasional sale of stuff you have brought is not looked at taxable, but if he does it a lot it is not capitalism it is not legal. Anyone you get this info PM me.

backyardtndeer

Punch those moms in the face for hoarding all the new Xbox’s and PlayStation at Christmas and marking them up to resale.
Gave up trying to get our 15 year old daughter a ps5. Bots were buying them from Walmart everytime they dropped. Crazy what some were willing to pay on eBay and amazon.

PillsburyDoughboy

I have a Buddy who is in the business and sets up at Gun-shows on the weekend. He sets up in parkinglots and on the side of the road sometimes because he does not have to pay rent and he does not have any competition that way. Sells for the same price as he does at the gunsshows. Could have been him. LOL

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts