ammo alert

cecil30-30

For any of you guys close to jamestown walmart they had 6 boxes of 40 S&W winchester 100rnd value packs and 4 boxes of 100rnd winchester value packs.I got me some 40s&w.The guy behind the counter said he doesn't expect it to last much longer.

JeepKuntry

Rumor goin around here is the government put in a big order of 45's and everything is on the back burner until that order is fulfilled. A couple places I check have been backorder on 22's for over a month.

Vermin93

There's lots of 40 S&W available online, especially in bulk.

30-30 WIN is sold out everywhere in stores around here and has also been difficult to find online at times for a decent price. I am surprised you are seeing it in stores.

cecil30-30

Vermin93 said:

30-30 WIN is sold out everywhere in stores around here and has also been difficult to find online at times for a decent price. I am surprised you are seeing it in stores.
Where you finding 40 s&w online at online? I just checked palmetto state armory,ammo to go, midway usa and AIM.com and all was sold out,only thing they had was the high dollar self defense ammo.

Vermin93

cecil30-30 said:
Vermin93 said:

Where you finding 40 s&w online at online? I just checked palmetto state armory,ammo to go, midway usa and AIM.com and all was sold out,only thing they had was the high dollar self defense ammo.

I use these 2 ammo tracking sites to find it. I check them a few times a day because new ammo will show up all throughout the day on most days. When I see something I want, I jump on it quickly. You can sort by caliber and then sort by price and check the box to only see ammo that's in stock.

gunbot.net

ammoseek.com

Those 2 sites are great tools and they track most online ammo sellers, but not all of them. I just bought 500 rounds here:

ammo2u.com

45 cents a round for high quality, bonded JHP self defense ammo is the best you will find anywhere right now in 40 S&W . The least expensive FMJ target ammo you will find is just under 40 cents a round. So for 5 extra cents a round I will be practicing with what I'm carrying.

cecil30-30

Vermin93 said:
cecil30-30 said:
Vermin93 said:

I use these 2 ammo tracking sites to find it. I check them a few times a day because new ammo will show up all throughout the day on most days. When I see something I want, I jump on it quickly. You can sort by caliber and then sort by price and check the box to only see ammo that's in stock.

gunbot.net

ammoseek.com

Those 2 sites are great tools and they track most online ammo sellers, but not all of them. I just bought 500 rounds here:

ammo2u.com

45 cents a round for high quality, bonded JHP self defense ammo is the best you will find anywhere right now in 40 S&W . The least expensive FMJ target ammo you will find is just under 40 cents a round. So for 5 extra cents a round I will be practicing with what I'm carrying.
Thanks,those sights are pretty handy.

Latest posts