Ames Plantation Hunters

rem270

pass-thru":1di05kdl said:
bowhunt25":1di05kdl said:
Regardless of a standup guy or not, isn't the guy with the camera on private land hunting the line as well. I think some people have missed the thought of, who's really hunting the line of a 14,000 acre club .

Not sure which one is to be more at blame

Is this meant to be a joke?

There's a huge difference in hugging the line and crossing the line. easy45 would've never posted and said "if you know this guy tell him he's hugging the line".

Tennessee Lead

bowhunt25":f5j3q83t said:
Regardless of a standup guy or not, isn't the guy with the camera on private land hunting the line as well. I think some people have missed the thought of, who's really hunting the line of a 14,000 acre club .

Not sure which one is to be more at blame

I think the answer to your question is the trespasser.
The trespasser would be the one to blame.

Sent from the barrel of a model 70 at 3300 fps

bowhunt25

I understand your point on the trespasser. I was just reading thru the posts and if the land is not marked in either's favor and if he was only moving in and out of that area and not hunting. No harm done

easy45

bowhunt25":386o5ser said:
I understand your point on the trespasser. I was just reading thru the posts and if the land is not marked in either's favor and if he was only moving in and out of that area and not hunting. No harm done

First off, yes, we could the line marked a little better on our side, second, I had no clue whether there was any harm or not till Andy S. figured it out for me and third, around 85% of our property is field so if I want to hunt the woods I'm gonna be close to the line unlike on Ames where you have a pretty big percentage of their 14,000 is wooded and I would never say anything about or to a person that is hunting legally if they were hugging the line, might not like it but I wouldn't say anything. and by the way I'm out of bow range from the line so its not like I'm sitting in one of the trees that marks the line. Something else I'm wondering too, who would ever ask who is at fault when one person is trespassing and one isn't, I mean really.

Latest posts