Alvin kamara

Mudbone

Have you vol fans been paying attention to what he is doing in the nfl? I haven't watched a single nfl game but can't help but watch his highlights. That guy is unreal!! Watching him makes me realize how dumb butch really was.

TreyB

I picked him up in the second week of my fantasy league. He gets 20+ points per game.

wayne

Kamara just wasn't resilient enough in his leadership reps and individual preparation for team 121 to warrant more playing time. Butch's offensive system it's infallible. Just ask him.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

PalsPal

wayne":mrk13wur said:
Kamara just wasn't resilient enough in his leadership reps and individual preparation for team 121 to warrant more playing time. Butch's offensive system it's infallible. Just ask him.

^^THIS^^

Good for him.

His leaving Bama, then ending up at TN (only to play sparingly) may have been the best thing for his NFL career. While Butch is an idiot for not using him more, it actually benefited him by not having as much wear and tear on the body or injury.

PillsburyDoughboy

95d63177d425dc4f2f211849322f0064.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbhunter

I hardly watch any NFL but will pick up some games once the playoffs starts. The saints will naturally get my vote simply because of AK. Even without watching much NFL, you cant help but hear his name week in and week out. At this point, he is the clear favorite to win ROY award. I hope he pulls it off.

PillsburyDoughboy

I've been taking a knee on Sunday's this season . Haven't watched a NFL game all season .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mudbone

wayne":6vo4hh1m said:

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Lmao :lol:

mr.big

I aint watched any NFL since week 1 but last year in college he was 10x better than Hurd and Jones wouldnt play him until Hurd quit..

Bone Collector

Mudbone":x03b054e said:
Have you vol fans been paying attention to what he is doing in the nfl? I haven't watched a single nfl game but can't help but watch his highlights. That guy is unreal!! Watching him makes me realize how dumb butch really was.

Exactly.... I see the highlights and I just shake my head. That dude is unreal and he is doing this in the NFL. Just think of what he could have done in college if he would have had the chance.

Good time Charlie

Kamara took a head shot early in the game last night and never returned...may have been a big diff. in the result of that game.

I just hope he is ok..I suspect he has a concussion.

Mudbone

I saw where he was injured. I guarantee it had an effect on the outcome of the game. He scores a td or two every night! I think he had a cpl big plays right before he was hurt in the beginning of the game.
Right now he is one of my favorite nfl players. Very fun to watch.

magician

Mudbone":2m08umsd said:
I saw where he was injured. I guarantee it had an effect on the outcome of the game. He scores a td or two every night! I think he had a cpl big plays right before he was hurt in the beginning of the game.
Right now he is one of my favorite nfl players. Very fun to watch.
Yep he had 3 touches and about 30 yards when he took the hit. He'd have made a difference.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Latest posts