Allergic reaction

DRSJ35

I only have that happen under hard physical labor. But my boss calls me a liar. Joking aside if did have terrible allergic reactions like that to cleaning deer. I believe I would take them to a butcher. But apparently y'all have weighed it out. And it's not worth it for you. But I don't usually kill much so my butcher bill would be very limited.

Nsghunter

One school of thought is that if a tick bites you (or possibly other insects) that you can possibly develop an allergy to random and new things that you were not allergic to before. Some suggest that exposure to whatever they had feed on recently might create an allergy in you.

jmf

Anyone else have an allergic reaction to deer? I break out in hives, get itchy eyes, and sometimes have my eyes swell shut after handling a deer. Crazy thing is that only bucks cause the reaction.

I popped 2 Benadryl before cleaning my buck this morning and it minimized the effects but there was still a reaction

Anyone else have an allergic reaction to deer? I break out in hives, get itchy eyes, and sometimes have my eyes swell shut after handling a deer. Crazy thing is that only bucks cause the reaction.

I popped 2 Benadryl before cleaning my buck this morning and it minimized the effects but there was still a reaction.
Good buddy of mine has the same allergic reaction to the hair. Once the hide is off he is good. One time I thought I was going to have to take him to the er.

Latest posts