Alabama's freshman QB & Jalen Hurts

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
It has now been 453 days since Bandwagon U has defeated the TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS in football.
1674089302834.gif

Spurhunter

I like how he uses "in football" because that BBall butt whooping is coming😂
For as long as I can remember alabama fans have said they don't watch basketball. Now, that the team is winning, they are all huge basketball fans! 🤣
I won't be surprised at all if alabama wins this one. They have had Tennessee's number a lot of years when Tennessee had a better team. This year alabama has the better team. Either way I'm looking forward to it.

JBell

I'm one of those. I'm not a huge BBall fan. Have always just watched some of the tourney. But it's fun to see them succeed.

JBell

For those who it may concern

It has been 1080 days since Tennessee has beaten Alabama In mens basketball. And it really shocked me to find out that Alabama dominates that series as well

PalsPal

And it really shocked me to find out that Alabama dominates that series as well

What's your definition of dominate? You sound like PDGreenstripe with that statement 🤣!

What's crazy is TN shows it as 82-70 in favor of Bama, but they show 81-70 on the Bama website. Someone can't count, and you know where my money is!

Bama is legit, and I don't see us beating them, even though it is in Knoxville. I mean, we couldn't beat Ky!

Latest posts