ALABAMA v Georgia

BamaProud

Folks can call me biased if they want, but Alabama/Saban has owned GA's for the last 13 years. The betting line opened at GA -2.5. That is just the type of motivation Saban needs to hype his team. I'll have to go with Alabama, but I do think it will be a much more competitive game than December 4th in the SEC C'ship game.

PillsburyDoughboy

Folks can call me biased if they want, but Alabama/Saban has owned GA's for the last 13 years. The betting line opened at GA -2.5. That is just the type of motivation Saban needs to hype his team. I'll have to go with Alabama, but I do think it will be a much more competitive game than December 4th in the SEC C'ship game.
Too funny that Georgia opened up as the favorite. When will they learn. LOL

deerfever

Just watching both teams play Georgia just looks like the better team to me, however there is no way I would bet against Alabama. I thought Georgia would beat them the first time so what do I know. I am just absolutely glad it ended up an all.SEC championship. I do believe this is the two best teams in the Country playing for the title. I do hope it is a close one this time!

Gravey

Just watching both teams play Georgia just looks like the better team to me, however there is no way I would bet against Alabama. I thought Georgia would beat them the first time so what do I know. I am just absolutely glad it ended up an all.SEC championship. I do believe this is the two best teams in the Country playing for the title. I do hope it is a close one this time!
What he said.

Mescalero

If anyone is watching, that's the reason Jamo transferred to Bama to start. The other two reasons will be first rounders as will Jamo.

prstide

Dawgs big!
Angry Hold Up GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Wrangler95

The SEC haters will be downing the SEC Bowl losses but the SEC is still at the top .I hope Bama wins,I absolutely hate Georgia!

PalsPal

The SEC haters will be downing the SEC Bowl losses but the SEC is still at the top .I hope Bama wins,I absolutely hate Georgia!

If it weren't for the typical blowhards on here, I'd also pull for Bama.

Georgia is our rival, and anything that helps them, hurts us.

So I won't be pulling for either team, but there are personal positives no matter who wins, so I'm good either way :D !

Wrangler95

Georgia fans are even worse than Bama fans,plus Georgia is in our division,plus Kirby Smart acts so silly running up the sideline and waving his arms Im sure the players dont have a clue !

PillsburyDoughboy

I'm sure Saban is going to say he has a healty respect for the Georgia players and the coaching staff at Georgia but I feel certain he is happy to be playing Georgia than Michican. He's watched all the films but Michican and has more experience playing (and beating ) Georgia. So Georgia it is.

deerfever

I'm sure Saban is going to say he has a healty respect for the Georgia players and the coaching staff at Georgia but I feel certain he is happy to be playing Georgia than Michican. He's watched all the films but Michican and has more experience playing (and beating ) Georgia. So Georgia it is.
I don't think Saban cares who he plays, but in my opinion he would have been better off playing Michigan. Michigan loses to 3 or 4 teams in the SEC and they no doubt would lose to Bama badly. No doubt he will have his team ready, like him or not he is the best there is.

Latest posts