ALABAMA V Florida

PillsburyDoughboy

I throw at you what everyone was throwing at ALABAMA till this weekend. Who have they played? And before you say Clemson... Think again. They (Georgia) struggled with a Clemson team who just Struggled this past weekend with GT for 4 quarters .... So there is that. GT gave Clemson all they wanted and Georgia could have easily gotten beat by Clemson. So what is that really saying about Georgia football??

Last edited:

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
I throw at you what everyone was throwing at ALABAMA till this weekend. Who have they played? And before you say Clemson... Think again. They (Georgia) struggled with a Clemson team who just Struggled this past weekend with GT for 4 quarters .... So there is that. GT gave Clemson all they wanted and Georgia could have easily gotten beat by Clemson. So what is that really saying about Georgia football??
Play like they did against Florida and see what happens. Georgia defense is tough and if they can get their offense firing I'd say they beat bama easy. They got lucky against Florida IMO.

buckaroo

You beat Florida by a missed extra point, who has Florida beaten? And the lower teams they played scored 14-21 points

PalsPal

There's a guy on YouTube who posts videos of whole games that are maybe 10-12 mins ea. The FL-AL game popped up on my suggested list last night, so I watched it.

Of course, it is only showing the most significant plays, but I was impressed with FL late in the game. The QB made some great plays with his decision making and accuracy. And the defense looked to have stymied Bama's offense for the most part. From reading an article, it looks like UF once again lucked out as the result of an injury that prevented them from using two QBs, and will probably propel their offense going forward.

From that video, it looked like FL had all of the momentum late. Of course, I'm sure the Bama fans were puckering big time at the end. So, its a win-win to a non-fan of either team :D !

BamaProud

There's a guy on YouTube who posts videos of whole games that are maybe 10-12 mins ea. The FL-AL game popped up on my suggested list last night, so I watched it.

Of course, it is only showing the most significant plays, but I was impressed with FL late in the game. The QB made some great plays with his decision making and accuracy. And the defense looked to have stymied Bama's offense for the most part. From reading an article, it looks like UF once again lucked out as the result of an injury that prevented them from using two QBs, and will probably propel their offense going forward.

From that video, it looked like FL had all of the momentum late. Of course, I'm sure the Bama fans were puckering big time at the end. So, its a win-win to a non-fan of either team :D !

"Wheels" is the guy on Youtube. I'm a fan

PillsburyDoughboy

ALABAMA defense seemed to be struggling all night long with the tempo of Floridas snap count. Seems Florida goes on the count of 1 and ALABAMA goes on the snap of 2 . Something thay apparently did not practice all week and were not adequately prepared for. So I imagine that is something that hindered them all night long and slowed them down. That's on the coaching staff and something I am sure won't happen again. Surprised it happened this time to be honest.

TreyB

ALABAMA defense seemed to be struggling all night long with the tempo of Floridas snap count. Seems Florida goes on the count of 1 and ALABAMA goes on the snap of 2 . Something thay apparently did not practice all week and were not adequately prepared for. So I imagine that is something that hindered them all night long and slowed them down. That's on the coaching staff and something I am sure won't happen again. Surprised it happened this time to be honest.
Rewatch it. Not going on the count of 1

gator-n-buck

You beat Florida by a missed extra point, who has Florida beaten? And the lower teams they played scored 14-21 points

I actually watched those games and those points were scored late in the game when FLA was playing backups.

I have read your post for years, do you actually follow football or are your glasses tinted orange...lol

I'm thinking TN might do the same late in the game while UF is playing their backups.... I actually watch the games ..lol

Latest posts