ALABAMA V Florida

huntintn

If their defense dont play any better, they'll not be in the top 5 long. Florida has a great running game but sometimes you gotta step up.

PillsburyDoughboy

Florida is probably going to be the toughest opponent ALABAMA faces all season long . And unless someone steps up to the plate I am including the playoffs in that statement.

PalsPal

That missed extra point killed Florida. If and that's a BIG IF they made it then they would only needed to kick an extra point at the end.

Didn't watch it, but without the missed extra point, couldn't they have had the opportunity to go for two for the win?

Now that would have been a tough decision. Easy for me to say, but I think I would roll the dice and have gone for it. That is, if I had a better play call than what they ran. It really gave them a low % of making it from the replays I saw.

Oh well, Bama isn't the cream of the crop that has been spouted on here for months, so that's a positive. It appears that they have a few potential "L"s on their schedule.

BTW, I can't wait for this weeks SEC short film :D !

Hduke86

Didn't watch it, but without the missed extra point, couldn't they have had the opportunity to go for two for the win?

Now that would have been a tough decision. Easy for me to say, but I think I would roll the dice and have gone for it. That is, if I had a better play call than what they ran. It really gave them a low % of making it from the replays I saw.

Oh well, Bama isn't the cream of the crop that has been spouted on here for months, so that's a positive. It appears that they have a few potential "L"s on their schedule.

Yea they could've went for the 2 for the win and most likely would've cause they were running the ball good. The play going for two was a "slow moving" play like they expected to be able to waltz right in.

BamaProud

:D !

All the games are potential "L"s. If Alabama isn't still considered the cream of the crop, who is?

I'd be willing to bet Alabama will still be #1 in all the polls that come out today.

PillsburyDoughboy

Haters gonna hate.

bloodtrailing

Bama overcame a lot of mistakes to hold on. Florida is a good team and never gave up, hats off to them.

A lot for each team to build on and I think Florida and Georgia are the lead dogs. Ole Miss will take advantage of what they saw done against Bama and that game could be interesting.

Latest posts