Alabama/kentucky

mtn cur

PillsburyDoughboy":31xrhbge said:
Alabama continues to dominate their opponents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just saw this on twitter
Through 5 games, Alabama's starting defense has scored more TDs (5) than it has allowed to opposing offenses (4).

PillsburyDoughboy

mtn cur":2p57njtt said:
PillsburyDoughboy":2p57njtt said:
Alabama continues to dominate their opponents.

just saw this on twitter
Through 5 games, Alabama's starting defense has scored more TDs (5) than it has allowed to opposing offenses (4).

Yep ! They are going to be a force to recon with .

PillsburyDoughboy

Only weakness I can see in Bama is the inexperience of the quarterback . He lacks confidence and does not seem to feel
Comfortable in the pocket . Ole Miss may be the best team they play this season . Texas AM may put up a little struggle . That is going to be a game to watch . Preseason I would have said LSU but they seem to be struggling like Florida .

Guess we will see but I am hope ing for a undefeated season and another National Champion Title

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
All i know is if tn plays like tn in that game Alabama will make it very very ugly for them. I sincerely hope tn will play the entire game. That is their ONLY hope.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

BamaProud

PillsburyDoughboy":raxoevsz said:
Only weakness I can see in Bama is the inexperience of the quarterback . He lacks confidence and does not seem to feel
Comfortable in the pocket . Ole Miss may be the best team they play this season . Texas AM may put up a little struggle . That is going to be a game to watch . Preseason I would have said LSU but they seem to be struggling like Florida .

Guess we will see but I am hope ing for a undefeated season and another National Champion Title

I won't totally disagree, but I think he is the most physically talented QB Alabama has had in a very long time. Call me a homer if you want, but I think Alabama is set up for a dynasty unlike College football has ever seen. It wouldn't surprise me to see Bama in the C'ship game each of the next 3 or 4 years.

PillsburyDoughboy

RUGER":3uulpcjr said:
All i know is if tn plays like tn in that game Alabama will make it very very ugly for them. I sincerely hope tn will play the entire game. That is their ONLY hope.

I know Vols fans are in like "we won a game " mode but they really did play badly . If it were not for that bad call and That Hail Mary lucky to catch it TD they were defeated soundly .

Yeah.. I'm a Vol hater but that is the facts !

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
BamaProud":3t6habrv said:
PillsburyDoughboy":3t6habrv said:

I won't totally disagree, but I think he is the most physically talented QB Alabama has had in a very long time. Call me a homer if you want, but I think Alabama is set up for a dynasty unlike College football has ever seen. It wouldn't surprise me to see Bama in the C'ship game each of the next 3 or 4 years.
Yep.
Told my buddy the other day they gonna be hard to handle for the next 4 years.

PillsburyDoughboy

BamaProud":3jp6se0t said:
PillsburyDoughboy":3jp6se0t said:

I totally agree . He reminds me a little of Fran Tarkington how he will scramble for a first down or touchdown .

He just seems to lack that down range read that comes naturally to so many. I think it will come in time but for now that Leaves Bama weak in that one positions . I'm just thankful Bama is firing on all the other cylinders.

PillsburyDoughboy

RUGER":2v0ksin8 said:
BamaProud":2v0ksin8 said:
PillsburyDoughboy":2v0ksin8 said:

Yep.
Told my buddy the other day they gonna be hard to handle for the next 4 years.

I don't doubt that one bit .

TeamMainStreet

PillsburyDoughboy":1ze5o1ph said:
RUGER":1ze5o1ph said:

I know Vols fans are in like "we won a game " mode but they really did play badly . If it were not for that one touchdown that was ruled in their favor when it should not have been and the That Hail Mary lucky to catch it TD they were defeated soundly .

Vols have been playing bad football all season so far. They have only played about 5 good qtrs. They have not been playing anywhere near as good as they could potentially play. And they are still 5-0. They will put a complete game together. You just better hope its not the Bama game.

scn

PillsburyDoughboy":2xv7l8is said:
RUGER":2xv7l8is said:

I know Vols fans are in like "we won a game " mode but they really did play badly . If it were not for that bad call and That Hail Mary lucky to catch it TD they were defeated soundly .

Laughable talking about a bad call against GA. If the official doesn't pick up his flag for an obvious block in the back on GAs last punt return, they start that possession inside their ten. And, they swallowed their whistle when Barnett was absolutely tackled on one of their pass completions in that drive.

But, the Vols did play a bad first 25 minutes of the game again, and they won't come back for it against TAM or Bama.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
scn":2qf9isgb said:
PillsburyDoughboy":2qf9isgb said:
RUGER":2qf9isgb said:

Laughable talking about a bad call against GA. If the official doesn't pick up his flag for an obvious block in the back on GAs last punt return, they start that possession inside their ten. And, they swallowed their whistle when Barnett was absolutely tackled on one of their pass completions in that drive.

But, the Vols did play a bad first 25 minutes of the game again, and they won't come back for it against TAM or Bama.
I wondered if anyone else saw that nonsense.

Scioto

Meh I guess Bama's win was a respectable conference cupcake beatdown. :lol: Yesterday, I was personally happy only with at least 42 in OSU's conference cupcake beatdown game and can't help but point out that our 58-0 beat down was better. :lol: :smash:

TeamMainStreet

OHVATN":2e70z0xf said:
Meh I guess Bama's win was a respectable conference cupcake beatdown. :lol: Yesterday, I was personally happy only with at least 42 in OSU's conference cupcake beatdown game and can't help but point out that our 58-0 beat down was better. :lol: :smash:

:rotf:

Just means your cupcakes have less filling. :tu:

Mudbone

scn":3ifieumt said:
PillsburyDoughboy":3ifieumt said:
RUGER":3ifieumt said:

That whole game was poorly officiated it seemed. Flags that shouldn't have been thrown, flags that should've but weren't, and even some replays had me shaking my head. They went both ways but jeez, that officiating was painful!

PillsburyDoughboy

scn":e1y6s6a6 said:
PillsburyDoughboy":e1y6s6a6 said:
RUGER":e1y6s6a6 said:

To use your word " laughable " i do find it that the Vols will likely rate a top 10 team after this week when in reality they are not playing to the level of a top 25 team .

The season is just at a third over. These things usually clarify themselves by the end of the season . Guess it's just wait and see .

PillsburyDoughboy

RUGER":u3c4tjil said:

Agreed . There are 4 quarters in a game and you have to show up for all of them and play