Alabama #2

Volbuck777

Why not number 1. I mean c'mon they've only lost against an unranked Texas a&m team that put 41 points on them, with a second string qb and 3 o-lineman who were in high school last year. How about when they pulled off that upset against Florida ( the team that lost twice now, 1 time against an lsu team that parted with their coach for not being able to win.) most of all, they beat an unranked Tennessee team that lost 20 players to the transfer portal, and and who knows how many are injured that are starters. Good ole bama was on the ropes with that Tennessee team for 3 quarters but how bout that tide. Man they good. No reason all those unranked teams should be ranked above them. Bias

BamaProud

crybaby-33k-prints.jpg

prstide

Why not number 1. I mean c'mon they've only lost against an unranked Texas a&m team that put 41 points on them, with a second string qb and 3 o-lineman who were in high school last year. How about when they pulled off that upset against Florida ( the team that lost twice now, 1 time against an lsu team that parted with their coach for not being able to win.) most of all, they beat an unranked Tennessee team that lost 20 players to the transfer portal, and and who knows how many are injured that are starters. Good ole bama was on the ropes with that Tennessee team for 3 quarters but how bout that tide. Man they good. No reason all those unranked teams should be ranked above them. Bias
It Hurts Belgian Football GIF by Univision Deportes

Might see if you can find one of these "Butthurt Curing Guns"—would probably help with the condition you're experiencing. 😉

prstide

So "on the ropes" is now defined as UT held a 5 minute 30 second lead in the second quarter before Alabama evened the score and continued to score throughout the remainder of the game which was never tied nor lead by UT again.....got it!!! Guess I'm most relieved that there are 4 quarters, instead of 1, and that those quarters are 15 minutes each, as opposed to roughly six, or UT would've won!!!

But they didn't and that makes 15 in a row!!! ROLL TIDE until next year!!

PillsburyDoughboy

So "on the ropes" is now defined as UT held a 5 minute 30 second lead in the second quarter before Alabama evened the score and continued to score throughout the remainder of the game which was never tied nor lead by UT again.....got it!!! Guess I'm most relieved that there are 4 quarters, instead of 1, and that those quarters are 15 minutes each, as opposed to roughly six, or UT would've won!!!

But they didn't and that makes 15 in a row!!! ROLL TIDE until next year!!
Hey they held ALABAMA TO 52 POINTS. It's as close to a NATTY as they are gonna get. Let them live the dream . LOL

Latest posts