ALABAMA #1

PillsburyDoughboy

ALABAMA is ranked #1 .Clemson has finally been exposed for what they are . A above average football team with a QB with a rocket of a arm and a gift on the field. Without Lawrence they are probably only ranked #15 or #20

PillsburyDoughboy

Hope they keep it up and a NC is brought back to the SEC!!
I agree. ALABAMA success year in and year out comes from how deep they are in every category. Their second line is just as strong as most of the ranking SEC teams out there. One man goes down they have 2 more ready and waiting in the bull pen.

Again in 2020 I think its going to come down to a Clemson VS ALABAMA battle for the NAtty. Clemson (when Lawrence is healthy) and ALABAMA are just playing on a much higher level than anyone else.

rem270

I agree. ALABAMA success year in and year out comes from how deep they are in every category. Their second line is just as strong as most of the ranking SEC teams out there. One man goes down they have 2 more ready and waiting in the bull pen.

Again in 2020 I think its going to come down to a Clemson VS ALABAMA battle for the NAtty. Clemson (when Lawrence is healthy) and ALABAMA are just playing on a much higher level than anyone else.
Y'all stomped us like I knew would happen. We should have scored 2 TD's in the first half instead of settling for a FG then fumbling on the other FG. I honestly thought Bama played sloppy the first half even tho the score didn't show it. But the 2nd half they were a #1 team and a NC team.

Latest posts