Air duct cleaning

double browtine

double browtine

Any idea what it cost to have your air ducts cleaned?
I have 13 supplies, split heat pump, with the air handler in the basement.

UPSman

UPSman

When we got our new package unit in November we paid $300 to have ours cleaned. Good grief it was amazing ay what they sucked out. That was the first time in 18 years also.

TNRifleman

TNRifleman

We did it a few years ago and it was right at $500. No idea how many registers we have but we are right at 3000 square feet. One thing to make sure if is to get someone highly recommended who is not afraid to show you’ evidence of their work. People get Scammed all the time with duct cleaning.

1 good shot

1 good shot

It can be a real nightmare if the guys don't know what they're doing. they can do more damage than the duct cleaning cost to entirely replace it. just make sure you get somebody that's highly recommended

GreyGoose

GreyGoose

TNRifleman":119hm9l0 said:
We did it a few years ago and it was right at $500. No idea how many registers we have but we are right at 3000 square feet. One thing to make sure if is to get someone highly recommended who is not afraid to show you’ evidence of their work. People get Scammed all the time with duct cleaning.
any chance you remember who you used and would you recommend them?

R

ronnycl

See spot go im memphis area did mine locally owned and owner operator business. First class guy, i think it was about 700 for mine 2 unis, 3000 sq ft best I remember

TNRifleman

TNRifleman

greygoose":1tz0rvfa said:
TNRifleman":1tz0rvfa said:
any chance you remember who you used and would you recommend them?

I wish I could remember but I have no clue. I would look into ServiceMaster by Cornerstone though. If they do it, I would definitely trust them.