After several years of Non-Fishing

Allen Sullivan

After several years of non-fishing I'm going to get started back, started looking for a boat and oh MY they are like everything else hard to find one. Started looking at a used one but some where as much as a new one. So started looking for a new one. Everyone was telling me we don't have what your looking for but can order and maybe here Sept or Oct one even told me be lucky to get it this year.

Sent a message to a store in Little Rock they called me and said they just had one come available customers financing fell through. Well wife and I are going in the morning to pick up a Tracker 190TE.

Looking forward to getting on KY Lake looking for Catfish and Reelfoot for some Cats and Bass.

Crow Terminator

That's what mine is. You'll like it! I've had mine out with it doing some major chop and white caps and it's a smooth riding boat and you stay dry in it too. Mine rides better with a chop on the water vs it being smooth as glass.

Go ahead and buy you a set of retractable boat buckle transom straps though. The ones that come on it are a joke. The electronics on it are ok but they were the 2nd thing I replaced on mine. I didn't think I would ever use the trailer step at the bow but now I don't know how to get in it without it lol

Attachments

• D636093F-BED9-43D4-876D-32B613F4A3AF.jpeg
    D636093F-BED9-43D4-876D-32B613F4A3AF.jpeg
    507 KB · Views: 107

WTM

110% correct. I finally found a ramp with a less steep incline to it where mine doesn't slide off on its own. But still... can effortlessly push it off with one finger.
yeah that paint is slick and tough. ive slid over unmarked stake beds and a big railroad rock pile and only have one scratch that is barely noticeable.

the tech at the tracker place in gallatin said when they first got those boats in they slid one about 75 feet down that steep ramp behind the shop.

WTM

ill tell you another tip. when trailering, if it doesnt line up on the trailer, more on one side of the chines then back the trailer where the fenders are only about an inch above water. line it up and goose it up the trailer.

they should have put an extra bunk on those trailers.

Allen Sullivan

That's what mine is. You'll like it! I've had mine out with it doing some major chop and white caps and it's a smooth riding boat and you stay dry in it too. Mine rides better with a chop on the water vs it being smooth as glass.

Go ahead and buy you a set of retractable boat buckle transom straps though. The ones that come on it are a joke. The electronics on it are ok but they were the 2nd thing I replaced on mine. I didn't think I would ever use the trailer step at the bow but now I don't know how to get in it without it lol
Thanks for the information on how it rides, last boat we had was a Stratos Fish and Ski with a 200HP motor on it.

I have some of the retractable buckles already ordered and will be in this week.

Allen Sullivan

If you haven't fished Reelfoot before you might want to rent a boat for the first trip
Oh I know Reelfoot pretty good live about 8 miles from there. I use to fish Burnt Woods a lot for Bass on north end of the lake. Thats one of my favorite places to fish.

Allen Sullivan

Will have to post some pics later, were getting the white one.

FLTENNHUNTER1

Congrats on new boat! +2 on the retractable tie down straps. I also had to order the bracket kit to mount them using the factory trailer holes. They are U shaped and give you several mounting angles/options. Works like a dream; time saver and finger amputation preventer.

Latest posts