After hunt survey?

West_Tn

There was a survey sent to me my email for my 1-day Bogota hunt. It was rather long and asked everything you can imagine from the hunt to the draw system itself.
Seems like that could be very biased and give them the information they want if they are only asking people who got drawn for a quota hunt if they like the draw process or not.

Bo Diddley

Seems like that could be very biased and give them the information they want if they are only asking people who got drawn for a quota hunt if they like the draw process or not.
There was 8 people in our group. Does seem odd that a survey about the actual draw system would not go out to everyone that applied. Maybe they are trying to get everyone acclimated to the new system before everyone just completely hates it.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
There was 8 people in our group. Does seem odd that a survey about the actual draw system would not go out to everyone that applied. Maybe they are trying to get everyone acclimated to the new system before everyone just completely hates it.
At least as far as the people who actually live close to the WMAs or in the area, the new system is already completely hated.

scn

There wasn't a link in my email like there should have been. Just more problems with this joke of a system.

Anyway, when I logged into my account and went to quota hunt applications, there was a link beside the hunt I had (and did not go on after the debacle with the erroneous blinds). It was quick to do until I got to the last section where I could give my thoughts on this system. That took a minute.

TAFKAP

Just glad they are supposedly not going to punish us for being late on the slant.... eeerr I mean survey.

If it's like previous season sandhill surveys, it's likely to look like this:

Did you hunt during your allotted time? YES NO
How many separate times did you hunt? ______
Did you harvest any animals? YES NO
What County did you primarily hunt? _______

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
If it's like previous season sandhill surveys, it's likely to look like this:

Did you hunt during your allotted time? YES NO
How many separate times did you hunt? ______
Did you harvest any animals? YES NO
What County did you primarily hunt? _______