After hunt survey?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
So the way I understand it there is a survey you have to fill out if you hunt a tier 2 blind.
Will they email it or what?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I believe so. There is a penalty if you don't turn it in from what they said.
Yeah I "heard" that if you didn't fill it out you couldn't put in for the draw next year or something like that.

Wish they had a penalty for the people that drew blinds and didn't show up or do anything with them.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
I think you have to log into your online account and fill it out there after your hunt period is open. I'll know for sure somewhere along about Christmas eve since I have Camden 106 from the 20th to the 23rd.

West_Tn

I've been trying and trying to register for the left over draw and it refuses to let me. Let's not even talk about how stupid it is that you have to pre-register online to go to an in person drawing that is then done online while you are there.....

TAFKAP

The crane hunt survey is available on the GoOutdoorsTN website, but it's not easy to find it. You can log in when you get done and do your survey before they send the email out.

TAFKAP

I can't find it on mine, but I don't have any awards this year that would require a survey. Maybe in the quota hunt section for your account?

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
I've been trying and trying to register for the left over draw and it refuses to let me. Let's not even talk about how stupid it is that you have to pre-register online to go to an in person drawing that is then done online while you are there.....

Thankfully, that's not true. You can still put in the drawing.

You can register on the spot. Just show up a bit early today. The online registration closes simply to give the TWRA officers enough time to put the names in a spreadsheet. They'll add you and your TWRA number to the spreadsheet on the spot before the draw.

Crazyeye

Thankfully, that's not true. You can still put in the drawing.

You can register on the spot. Just show up a bit early today. The online registration closes simply to give the TWRA officers enough time to put the names in a spreadsheet. They'll add you and your TWRA number to the spreadsheet on the spot before the draw.
They told us last time was it for walk ins. Everyone had to register online.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
I've called dispatch for Region III to ascertain if this is the case—I certainly never heard anything about on-site registration being a one-off thing. I would strongly recommend calling your regional office to confirm this—and if the officer who made that announcement was going rogue, someone can get on his case ASAP so he lets you register tonight.

Crazyeye

I've called dispatch for Region III to ascertain if this is the case—I certainly never heard anything about on-site registration being a one-off thing. I would strongly recommend calling your regional office to confirm this—and if the officer who made that announcement was going rogue, someone can get on his case ASAP so he lets you register tonight.
Armstrong was there. They said it at reelfoot and gooch. Like most of this crap it is a mess for anyone trying to abide by the rules.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Armstrong was there. They said it at reelfoot and gooch. Like most of this crap it is a mess for anyone trying to abide by the rules.

Dispatch gave me the direct line to the Nashville office that handles the quota draws. The officer said she had never heard anything about anyone prohibiting on-site signups. She suspects people (that is, duck hunters) are trying to discourage attendance at the in-person leftover draws and stir people up even more against the new system.
In other words, as far as the Nashville office is concerned, you should 100% be able to go and register, in-person.

Crazyeye

Nashville needs to tell the west tn agents then. Both draws I have been to so far the first ones drawn are people who registered in person. (Which they said they only allowed it because it was the first time at each location. )Basically the last ones added to the list were shuffled to the top. Sort of makes it a little unfair if you ask me. They tell you to register then the ones who show up last minute get drawn. Maybe it was just happenstance. I would love to hear others observations. I am jaded and don't trust the whole process.

Crazyeye

I will eat my humble pie I suppose. They let people sign in in-person tonight. They acted like no big deal which is opposite of what they said last time.

Bo Diddley

There was a survey sent to me my email for my 1-day Bogota hunt. It was rather long and asked everything you can imagine from the hunt to the draw system itself.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I just heard back from TWRA:

The link to the survey will be emailed and it will be available through our website and the mobile app on your profile.

West_Tn

I will eat my humble pie I suppose. They let people sign in in-person tonight. They acted like no big deal which is opposite of what they said last time.
Yep they did let people sign up in person, although he said originally it was not supposed to be like that. I think they caught a lot of hell from people who showed up the first time without pre-registering.

Latest posts