Add Trout License to Fishing License

woodsman04

Non resident here, but I do more hunting and fishing in Tennessee than anywhere.

This season I bought only the annual no trout fishing license back in spring when they renewed. Usually I buy it all but this time I didn't. Well now I want to trout fish, but cannot figure out how to add the trout permit to my license. It is trying to make me buy the entire package again instead of trout only. All I need is the trout part added to my license. The TWRA app is what I've been using. Could a license agent/gas station/Walmart do it y'all think?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

CATCHDAWG

Yep, just go to a agent and tell them you need the type 022 (annual trout permit).

EDIT.... You said non resident so I'll let someone in the know answer but it looks like you're only option is to purchase the type 081, nonresident annual all fish.

Last edited:

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
License sales division at 1-615-781-5270 should be able to help you out if there's any other option.

QuotaLady

Non resident here, but I do more hunting and fishing in Tennessee than anywhere.

This season I bought only the annual no trout fishing license back in spring when they renewed. Usually I buy it all but this time I didn't. Well now I want to trout fish, but cannot figure out how to add the trout permit to my license. It is trying to make me buy the entire package again instead of trout only. All I need is the trout part added to my license. The TWRA app is what I've been using. Could a license agent/gas station/Walmart do it y'all think?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Currently, TWRA doesn't have a stand alone trout license for non-residents. You would a fishing with trout license.

Latest posts