• Help Support TNDeer:

Academy Sports = Empty

LanceS4803

Holy Mackerel, the gun section of the Huntsville store was empty!
Only 4 boxes of 28 gauge ammo, nothing else.
No handguns
No scopes
4 long guns, with 3 appearing to be 22lr cricket types.
Almost all scope rails, rings, etc gone.
Most broadheads now gone.
It was interesting to hear the comments of people walking through.

academy sports.jpg

7mm08

Check out the NEWS just tonight!!!
Hundreds of thousands fleeing Central and South America...... heading north to be citizens!!!

and then there NK & Iran acting up in the past 36 hours.....,.

but those trigger happy conservatives......

FLTENNHUNTER1

Check out the NEWS just tonight!!!
Hundreds of thousands fleeing Central and South America...... heading north to be citizens!!!

and then there NK & Iran acting up in the past 36 hours.....,.

but those trigger happy conservatives......
This is probably the biggest thing happening right now that pisses me off the most. These SOB will be invading us again soon with their hands out. Millions of Americans are on the verge of financial ruin right now from bullshit lockdowns but yet we will give the invaders millions of dollars worth of benefits.

Crappieaddict

This is probably the biggest thing happening right now that pisses me off the most. These SOB will be invading us again soon with their hands out. Millions of Americans are on the verge of financial ruin right now from bullshit lockdowns but yet we will give the invaders millions of dollars worth of benefits.
I’m an older, white, heterosexual, Southern male, married for almost 40 years to a white woman. I own guns. I’ve worked for 46 years and paid taxes, and provided for my family without any government assistance. I’m screwed!

Bambi Buster

BOHICA

Demographics and universal suffrage

Bucket

The one thing I’m lacking is 209 primers for muzzleloader season. Might be a lot folks using the rifle this year lol
Gimme a shout next time you're in Cookeville and I can hook you up. I ordered what I thought was 100 CCI magnum primers a couple of years ago and it was actually 1000. I won't use that many in my lifetime.

Bullit

Everyone forgets that this is why our ancestors came to this country to start with. The English king and queen wouldn’t let you own anything or hunt anything and you had to pay their taxes. Boston Tea Party and two revolutionary wars , look back at history and it will repeat itself.