Aarons

striperhunter90

anybody know if Aarons is a decent to work for? i have an interview today and they sound very interested! they do have better pay and good benefits. i will be delivering if i get a job

Recoil

If you think you will like working for a company that takes advantage of the poor and ignorant through exorbitant interest rates and then repos after a missed weekly payment--this will be a terrific job. I understand they are providing goods for individuals who would not be able to get them with anyone else, but it's a sleazy business--but still legal. A man does what he has to do to provide for his family. Good luck on your job search.

redblood

Supporter
Recoil said:
If you think you will like working for a company that takes advantage of the poor and ignorant through exorbitant interest rates and then repos after a missed weekly payment--this will be a terrific job. I understand they are providing goods for individuals who would not be able to get them with anyone else, but it's a sleazy business--but still legal. A man does what he has to do to provide for his family. Good luck on your job search.

You cant protect people from themselves. That is what democrats try to do, and it will never work. At least is they are renting TVs and couchs, they have less money to spend on dope and booze

laserman

Once again it's that " want it now" mentality. We can't afford the 60 inch big screen tv , leather couch, and china cabinet so we will pay more for it so we can keep up with the neighbors. If they saves that $50 a week payment for 6 weeks, they could buy a cheap washing machine new instead of paying $ 1200 for it over 2 years. Same thing happens with atvs. Have to have it for hunting season and in January when the payments due, they realize they can't afford it.

REM7

striperhunter90 said:
anybody know if Aarons is a decent to work for? i have an interview today and they sound very interested! they do have better pay and good benefits. i will be delivering if i get a job

Best of luck on the job. There are good and bad in all jobs. You will be just learn to deal with the bad parts. Everybody will have an opinion of the company, but at the end of the day those opinions dont put food on your table you do.

leader

REM7 said:
striperhunter90 said:

Best of luck on the job. There are good and bad in all jobs. You will be just learn to deal with the bad parts. Everybody will have an opinion of the company, but at the end of the day those opinions dont put food on your table you do.

This^^^^

waynesworld

If you are unemployed any job is a job then you can keep looking to trade up. I would rather go work at some other place delivering but a person could use the opportunity to help people. When you deliver always take something that has dave ramseys station and time on it and hand it to them. Of course your boss may not like that. :)

Latest posts