A400 or S.B.E

West_Tn

If you decide on a SBE3 I might sell mine. 28" 3.5 basically brand new.

Don'tDrinkTinks

What are the negatives ya'll are having with the SBE3? I have one that I just spent my first year with duck hunting and I love it. Didn't have a single issue with it whatsoever. Would never part with it.

JBell

What are the negatives ya'll are having with the SBE3? I have one that I just spent my first year with duck hunting and I love it. Didn't have a single issue with it whatsoever. Would never part with it.
Just the way it shoots. They are documented for shooting high. You're supposed to "float the target" and apparently I cannot learn how to shoot like that. I couldn't water swat a beach ball with the one I had. Then I'd grab a browning or beretta and be right back on em. Got tired of missing.

Don'tDrinkTinks

Just the way it shoots. They are documented for shooting high. You're supposed to "float the target" and apparently I cannot learn how to shoot like that. I couldn't water swat a beach ball with the one I had. Then I'd grab a browning or beretta and be right back on em. Got tired of missing.
Interesting. I've got an SX3 I need to blow the dust off of. I may shoot 'em side by side this weekend to see if I can tell a difference.

waterman

had the a400. didnt fit me great . still shot it alot. in arkansas , second round of birds cam in and the quick release magazine cap blew apart. that was the end of my day. contacted the factory and left negative feedback about the product. never got a response at all. replaced the cap and sold it. ill stick with my sbe

JBell

My feed back is directed solely at the sbe3. Have a brother and friends that love their sbe2. My only experience is with the 3

Jbm4r

Never had one hiccup outta my A400 in a snow goose field. I messed up and took a benelli last year and had to borrow a gun on our 2nd hunt. Needless to say I got rid of the benelli. A400 extreme for the W

Latest posts