A solid outing

Dbllunger

Dbllunger

Supporter
I had a lady that works for me tell me last week that her and her husband would love a doe for the freezer. Well you don't have to ask me twice! Got after it this morning thinking I would have a few hours to hunt before the rain set in in middle Tennessee. Set up on a small food plot that gets very little pressure thinking deer knew the rain was coming and would be feeding before it gets here. At 7:15 a coyote strolls out to cross the plot. Got the gun up and the coyote in the cross hairs and gave it the"mehh". It stopped and I squeezed the trigger. Boom goes the 7mm and it dropped.

Since it was still early I just sat tight hoping something else may show up. Sure enough about 30 minutes later I see 4 does in the woods heading to the plot. The lead doe looked the biggest so just before she made it to the plot I did the same thing. Boom and she ran off. I knew she was hit so I gave her a few minutes and climbed down. Walked over to the yote and snapped a picture and tossed it into a thicket near the plot and walked to where the deer was standing when I shot. Hair, blood and lung tissue was everywhere. A short easy 60-70 yard tracking job later I had my doe. A nice size one too. Got her dressed and loaded up just as the rain started. Perfect timing! That makes 4 does this year plus my best buck ever. I'm grateful for the season I have had and will still try to punch that second buck tag if possible.
e865a106c2e66bb0721c998016084947.jpg
b70a139106758defbbc1f1431b458e7c.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

D

DRSJ35

certainly a good morning in my book.

J

John.M

Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk