A powerful way to kill cancer from the inside out

Stalkhunter

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2011
Messages
6,802
Location
Knoxville TN
http://www.naturalnews.com/039867_cance ... min_C.html

NaturalNews) A lack of education kills more people than cancer, heart disease and conventional medicine combined. Would we really see so much death and destruction if the majority of the people really knew about the value of fresh, clean food, water and air? And, if people really knew the truth about cancer - would they really subject themselves to cancer-promoting tests; risky surgical procedures and toxic chemicals?

In truth, we can prevent, even reverse cancer without submitting to life-threatening procedures or having poisonous chemicals injected into our veins. Find out how diet, supplements and lifestyle modifications can dramatically improve the quality of your life and eliminate the threat of cancer.

Visit: http://www.naturalhealth365.com and enter your email for FREE show details + a FREE gift!


Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039867_cance ... z2QCvK6xCx
 

Stalkhunter

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2011
Messages
6,802
Location
Knoxville TN
At least my insurance company is not paying 100, of thousand of dollars anymore.

Trying to help is like trying to change the Politicians in office.
 

Recoil

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2013
Messages
475
Location
Williamson County
I'm very glad that you are doing well! But there are so many variables with cancer it's extremely difficult to say "this caused it" and "this will prevent or cure it." I've been through this with two family members and every possible option. One is still here and one is not. Good luck and continued good health.
 

TAFKAP

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
15,962
Location
Memphis
Yeah, it worked for Andy Kaufman too.....

Oh wait, no it didn't. He died from an aggressive cancer. Vegetables don't kill cancer. Many times, neither do chemo, radiation, and white blood cells don't either.
 

Stalkhunter

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2011
Messages
6,802
Location
Knoxville TN
Recoil said:
I'm very glad that you are doing well! But there are so many variables with cancer it's extremely difficult to say "this caused it" and "this will prevent or cure it." I've been through this with two family members and every possible option. One is still here and one is not. Good luck and continued good health.

Mine is non cureable so they tell me, it is a blood plasma cancer in the immune system or bone marrow. I have lost many in my family to cancer not the kind i have but to many others.

I will not do what they did.
 

Stalkhunter

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2011
Messages
6,802
Location
Knoxville TN
TAFKAP said:
Yeah, it worked for Andy Kaufman too.....

Oh wait, no it didn't. He died from an aggressive cancer. Vegetables don't kill cancer. Many times, neither do chemo, radiation, and white blood cells don't either.

Guess what mine is in the Blood. I am not doing any meds. So with Gods help and what i am eating , drinking and taking well going into my 4th year and 2 year no meds. I know alot in a support group doing the same thing one person with the same cancer i am said to have is now 12 year into remmision and he has a friend she is 15 years.
 

Stalkhunter

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2011
Messages
6,802
Location
Knoxville TN
Instead, like other celebrities and European royalty, President Reagan went to Germany to cure his cancer

The Illegal Cure Ronald Reagan used for his Cancer


Americans would be shocked if they knew that President Reagan, while still in the White House, turned his back on American cancer treatments. He secretly went to a German cancer clinic, got rid of his cancer, and lived another 19 years.

Why did he choose Germany? Because German cancer doctors are the best � thanks to breakthrough treatments the American cancer establishment calls �quackery.�
 

Stalkhunter

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2011
Messages
6,802
Location
Knoxville TN
Category: Herbal

Other Names: Venus Fly Trap

Carnivora supplies essential nutrients to the immune system allowing it to operate at high efficiency. It allowing it to operate at maximum efficiency. In addition, it mimics the activities of the immune system itself in destroying defective or so-called primitive cells from a wide variety of pathogens (viruses and bacteria). Many laboratory studies worldwide have demonstrated its effectiveness against cancer and aids. Since 1981, over 2000 patients have been treated with Carnivora, including President Ronald Reagan.

Google it: Carnivora

May not hurt to try it, just food as some say but if it could save your life or a love one. Hmmm small price to pay. I take it
 

dr

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2003
Messages
9,570
Location
USA
Stalkhunter, I've got an old tape of Dr. Joel Wallach, "Dead Drs. don't Lie". He and his dad ran a farm, and Joel became a Veterinarian, then went on to become an MD. He said that most illness is caused by a deficiency of certain vitamins, and minerals, and most soil our food is grown in was depleted of nutrients many years ago.

Several very important are calcium, and vit. C. He named villages in Tibet where people routinely live to 110, or more, and are seldom sick. He attributes this to the glacial water they drink, which is very high in calcium content. The Dr. says that most illness occurs when a persons ph becomes too alkaline, or acidic, and if you maintain a neutral body ph you can't get cancer, and can even cure it. He said that taking calcium supplements regularly will help keep your ph neutral. I also recommend natural, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar.

I watched a documentary once about farmers that lived in a valley in Australia that had cattle, and sheep that lived to be 25 or more years old, and were still bearing offspring at 20. Researchers studied the animals, and found that they drank from mineral springs that were very high in calcium content that led to their long life.

Another Dr., Mathias Rath has a book online you can download for free," Why animals don't get heart attacks, but people do". .The Dr. says animals can store Vit. C in there bodies, but humans can't. He did research with a Nobel prize winning Physicist on heart disease, and determined that most heart disease is caused by a vit C deficiency, not cholesterol. A deficiency of vit. C is said to cause the scarring in arteries, that allow cholesterol to accumulate. Vit. C can heal ,or prevent scarring of arteries.
I firmly believe nutrition plays a big role in health, and wish you the best.
 

Stalkhunter

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2011
Messages
6,802
Location
Knoxville TN
dr said:
Stalkhunter, I've got an old tape of Dr. Joel Wallach, "Dead Drs. don't Lie". He and his dad ran a farm, and Joel became a Veterinarian, then went on to become an MD. He said that most illness is caused by a deficiency of certain vitamins, and minerals, and most soil our food is grown in was depleted of nutrients many years ago.

Several very important are calcium, and vit. C. He named villages in Tibet where people routinely live to 110, or more, and are seldom sick. He attributes this to the glacial water they drink, which is very high in calcium content. The Dr. says that most illness occurs when a persons ph becomes too alkaline, or acidic, and if you maintain a neutral body ph you can't get cancer, and can even cure it. He said that taking calcium supplements regularly will help keep your ph neutral. I also recommend natural, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar.

I watched a documentary once about farmers that lived in a valley in Australia that had cattle, and sheep that lived to be 25 or more years old, and were still bearing offspring at 20. Researchers studied the animals, and found that they drank from mineral springs that were very high in calcium content that led to their long life.

Another Dr., Mathias Rath has a book online you can download for free," Why animals don't get heart attacks, but people do". .The Dr. says animals can store Vit. C in there bodies, but humans can't. He did research with a Nobel prize winning Physicist on heart disease, and determined that most heart disease is caused by a vit C deficiency, not cholesterol. A deficiency of vit. C is said to cause the scarring in arteries, that allow cholesterol to accumulate. Vit. C can heal ,or prevent scarring of arteries.
I firmly believe nutrition plays a big role in health, and wish you the best.

You got it right dr.

I listen to hime everyday on Truth Radio 1470 am out blount county tn.

I buy his products and one is being tested by major universities right now.

If i took a pick of the inside of my frig you will find

limes
lemmons
apple cider organic
when i can afford it camels milk raw
Organic vewggies
Flax seed
probiotics
Appricot seeds
Flax seed
Raw milk
No prc foods but sometimes i break down lol Little Ice cream
the darkest fruit
Wine for the resveratrol Organic
Liquid Vit C and Vit D3 I do 5000 iu's a day.
Garlic cloves
Raw honey
Flaxseed oil
organic cottages cheese
Tangy Tangerine.
Carnivora

I cycle all my stuff I never stay on it for extended periods of time. I rotate them and I research all the time.

I ph my body and my doctor wants to know how i maintane it. I say you wont believe me and We laugh.

My oncologist wont put me on the normal cancer protocal for Multiple Myeloma, why because he said it would do me more harm.

Take it all for what its worth. But I will say this you owe it to your family to research it. Go on the mutiple myeloma beccon. See all the side effects of treatment that has constant resistant strain now due to the chemo treatment, also for the treatment you have to sign a waiver so hospitals and doctors are not responsible for the formation of secondary forums of cancer caused from the great chemo treatments. How do I know this because I signed them before i researched and learned.

Sorry for the long winded post, but dang find out what cancer your loved ones have and research it help them.

It is the most painful ordeal I know. Why I pushed someone away and it destroyed her. If i had known then what i known now just maybe i would have not done the stupid things i did. It is as hard on the Cargiver as it is on the patient trust me.

I still care about her and always will. She knows I am sorry too.
 

Model70Man

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2005
Messages
7,015
Location
Knoxville, TN
This company is treating cancer as a virus. They have a systemic cure for cancer. They found that their drug cured metastatic melanoma and in the process cured cancer in other parts of the body. The Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa just finished their initial trial and stated the "bystander effect" or the systemic erradication of other cancers in the body is if fact happening and true with the injection of the drug. They are in the process of FDA approval and are currently in talks with China, Japan, and India for the use of their drug in those countries. The name of the company is Provectus Pharmaceuticals and their drug is called PV-10. I hope this drug is accepted by the FDA and the world to combat cancer. It will be a true game changer.
 
Top