"A Negative - Take to Vandy" (Not a Football Post)

Bambi Buster

Bambi Buster

Text and photo below from elsewhere on the internet by the wife of a police officer I'll not further identify due to security and privacy considerations:

"Today I was home to see my husband get ready for work. When he put on his ballistic vest(not bullet proof) I noticed he wrote his blood type and hospital choice on the front. This hit me like a Mack truck!!! He dresses everyday for work preparing to be injured, shot, or killed!!! Everyday this is a possibility yet he goes to work to protect and help others in need. I just held him a little longer and a lot harder. This man that society hates is the man I love. The father of our children. The man who loves his family. Loves his church. Loves his friends. The man who would do anything for someone in need. To help those who can’t help or protect them selves. This man is a police officer and my husband. I love you. Be safe!!!"

Attachments

• Vest.jpg
    Vest.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 387
B

brass magnet

Re: "A Negative - Take to Vandy"

I was NOT expecting that, it's a shame it's come to this, but a good idea, if you think about it, just a shame. But hey, at least one titan is honoring caperdick with his "cute"shoes.

duckduck84

duckduck84

Re: "A Negative - Take to Vandy"

Harsh reality. We used to write our blood types on our boots in the Army as well. Hospital choice wasn't an option though.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Snake

Snake

A reminder of the world we live in "GENTS" !! A world that will not get any better so remember the good times because they will be few .