A-H Reloading

Urban_Hunter

Downtown Nashville. You guys ever been there? I stopped by today for the first time on my way home from hunting, I needed a decapping die. The Lee is $13.99 on Midway so I figured it would be $18 or so there. Nope, $12. He had great pricing on most everything and had a huge selection of powders. He had Fed 205M and 205ARM, I was surprised. I also grabbed a bag of once fired PPU 308 brass for a steal... can't believe I've been through there a hundred times and never stopped.

vonb

He has comparable prices on powder/bullets. However, I bought some bulk, primed Hornady 7-08 brass years back. Every one of them were culls with wrinkled necks. That left a sour taste with me as they weren't marked as seconds. He's a nice guy and I'll do business again. However, I won't buy bulk bullets/brass from him.

Jcalder

I googled him and the best I could find was their Facebook page. They're only open 10-2 Wednesday thru Saturday? Is that correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Urban_Hunter

vonb":3awin423 said:
He has comparable prices on powder/bullets. However, I bought some bulk, primed Hornady 7-08 brass years back. Every one of them were culls with wrinkled necks. That left a sour taste with me as they weren't marked as seconds. He's a nice guy and I'll do business again. However, I won't buy bulk bullets/brass from him.

Dang! That would suck. I didn't inspect them but The pricing sign said to bring any defective brass back to be exchanged.

jakeway

My only concern is he has limited listed hours, and often he isn't open even on those dates/times. I've gone there a couple times to find the place locked up with a written note on the door saying he was on vacation. You'd best call before getting into your car.

JimFromTN

I have been there. The only negative is his hours. The business almost seems like a hobby to him. Not knocking him. I wish I could have a business/hobby that paid the bills. The only advice is that this time of year, you really should call before you go over there even if it is his regular hours. Sometimes he is out of town hunting or gone for the holidays. Like mentioned above, you might pull into the parking lot only to find it closed. He had components when everyone else was out during the shortages. He has very reasonable prices and he is a great guy to deal with.

treefarmer

He had powder when I couldn't find any elsewhere. Maybe if we give him enough business he will hire a helper and extend his hours. It's great to have a small local source for supplies.

Latest posts