A dream come true

Spurhunter

Vermin93":2sz15smf said:
I propose we get back to some more light-hearted Bammer bashing like making fun of one of my favorite videos - the now famous "Running of the Gumps" on Bammer fan day. :lol:

These are still my favorites:

[youtube]XLZA_Z_OEec[/youtube]

[youtube]gh1M2dXn2fM[/youtube]

Zulu

Spurhunter":3144qppx said:
One last video: How about the greatest play in college football history?

Neither one of those playbacks compares with what happened in my family room with one Bama student and another commit sitting there. I didn't know the boys knew all those words :shock: Luckily their mother wasn't in the house ;)

Spurhunter

gator-n-buck":2zs4voey said:
Who has TN beat??? A SC team that coach retired and a GA coach that got fired... :)

No wonder SC is hiring Muschamp. He has never lost to UT. Sad but true... Lol

Wrong thread maybe? Or is your head still spinning from the FSU beatdown?

Spurhunter

Zulu":tnlxtf1k said:
Spurhunter":tnlxtf1k said:
One last video: How about the greatest play in college football history?

Neither one of those playbacks compares with what happened in my family room with one Bama student and another commit sitting there. I didn't know the boys knew all those words :shock: Luckily their mother wasn't in the house ;)

My son and I had hunted til dark and then sped to a restaurant in Somerville to eat and watch the 2nd half. That place was rocking with folks rooting for Auburn. In my opinion this is the greatest play in CFB history. Probably not so much to a bammer fan.

gator-n-buck

Spurhunter":m7grd79l said:
gator-n-buck":m7grd79l said:
Who has TN beat??? A SC team that coach retired and a GA coach that got fired... :)

You have showed your knowledge of college football. We aren't surprised. You might want to find someone with less knowledge to toy with.... :)

Spurhunter

gator-n-buck":36az3yds said:
Spurhunter":36az3yds said:
gator-n-buck":36az3yds said:

You have showed your knowledge of college football. We aren't surprised. You might want to find someone with less knowledge to toy with.... :)

I wouldn't doubt you have more college football knowledge. You LIVE on the internet CFB sites while listening to sports talk and posting on the tndeer sports forum and gatorbait. I have a family I spend time with, hunting, fishing, etc. My life doesn't revolve around CFB. Everyone has different priorities. But your idiotic posts on this thread with no relation to the topic make me question your knowledge of anything.

gator-n-buck

I guess you have never noticed the deer that I have killed posted on here. My family owns a long time hunting business but since I played college ball. I have an interest.

Never even knew you hunted. Carry on with Mickey and your family... :)

You must of missed the college football Pickem winner. It wasn't you... Lol

Bama loves u. ..... Lol

Spurhunter

gator-n-buck":3pbuzudn said:
I guess you have never noticed the deer that I have killed posted on here. My family owns a long time hunting business but since I played college ball. I have an interest.

Bama loves u. ..... Lol

We all know you played ball at some unknown junior college. Perhaps we will erect a monument in your honor.

Zulu

Spurhunter":t9krlhnj said:
My son and I had hunted til dark and then sped to a restaurant in Somerville to eat and watch the 2nd half. That place was rocking with folks rooting for Auburn. In my opinion this is the greatest play in CFB history. Probably not so much to a bammer fan.

Greatest play? Probably not, but certainly the most memorable.
It was more fun watching the boys -- they're dyed-in-the-wool Bama supporters and didn't really know how to act. They're not used to losing since it only tends to happen once a year or so :poke:

Spurhunter

Zulu":lgbrvbp5 said:
Spurhunter":lgbrvbp5 said:

Greatest play? Probably not, but certainly the most memorable.
It was more fun watching the boys -- they're dyed-in-the-wool Bama supporters and didn't really know how to act. They're not used to losing since it only tends to happen once a year or so :poke:

What is a better candidate for greatest play?

gator-n-buck

Spurhunter":20uu23c5 said:
gator-n-buck":20uu23c5 said:

Bama loves u. ..... Lol

We all know you played ball at some unknown junior college. Perhaps we will erect a monument in your honor.

And you show your knowledge again. The team has won more N/C than UT and not a Juco...... You should be honored since you never played past H.S. JV ball. Keep up the good work on the Bama front.... :)

wayne

Spurhunter":1bqp6zqr said:
gator-n-buck":1bqp6zqr said:

He can't help it. That's all he knows. There was a thread about Yeti coolers and his only part in the entire thread was something about UT fans picking football games.

Spurhunter

gator-n-buck":2s1jj3na said:
And you show your knowledge again. The team has won more N/C than UT and not a Juco...... You should be honored since you never played past H.S. JV ball. Keep up the good work on the Bama front.... :)

You know nothing about me or what I did. Most of us aren't still living in high school. Believe it or not there are a couple guys here that actually played real football in Div 1 but you would never know it. They don't feel the need to boast about it everyday. All hail GnB! The guy that played ball at a school nobody ever heard of! The great one!

gator-n-buck

Spurhunter":j30kb02s said:
gator-n-buck":j30kb02s said:

You know nothing about me or what I did. Most of us aren't still living in high school. Believe it or not there are a couple guys here that actually played real football in Div 1 but you would never know it. They don't feel the need to boast about it everyday. All hail GnB! The guy that played ball at a school nobody ever heard of! The great one!

Tell us more... I'm sure you will figure it out... :tu:

I'm guessing you are not one of them... :tu:

Zulu

Spurhunter":2uab4256 said:
What is a better candidate for greatest play?

I guess it depends on your definition of "greatest." It's definitely one of the most improbable, ranking right with the 1982 Cal/Stanford "The band is on the field" kickoff return (which I was watching for some reason ... and I never watched Pac-10 ball)

If by greatest you mean "the best-of-the-best," the greatest play I've ever seen was the Boise State Statue-of-Liberty to beat Oklahoma in the 2007 Fiesta Bowl. Perfectly drawn-up, timed, and executed ... and completely unexpected.

Latest posts