A different Lee

L

landman

I know many will bash this post and that's fine, I could care less and you may care less about this post

But Lee has always been the same to me in the past, almost got to do some business with him years ago, I should have listened to his advice back then

He killed his personal best buck earlier this year, yesterday he Broke it again, this Buck looks like a Mule Deer almost
It's unreal what is showing up in the Mid West and Our Great State of TN,

Don't know the score, really doesn't matter. He's been blessed this year in his Life, Great Bucks, Tiffany has had cancer and been given a clean bill of Health, but if your like me and have Cancer a clean Bill of Health is always in the back of your mine.

The the Greatest Lee is was Baptized this Summer along with Tiffany, Major changes in yours and your Families Life make you stop and look at thinks differently, it did mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 718
TN Larry

TN Larry

Supporter
Awesome buck, even more awesome that Tiffany is cancer free, and the most awesome is him getting baptized. :super:

duckriver

duckriver

TN Larry":1wx4nmx2 said:
Awesome buck, even more awesome that Tiffany is cancer free, and the most awesome is him getting baptized. :super:

X2!

rem270

rem270

Supporter
That's a great buck. I thought it was a mule deer at first. Always liked him and Tiffany. Glad she is cancer free.

tree_ghost

tree_ghost

Awesome deer! I also thought it was a muley at first glance. The success that they have had in the hunting industry is great. The most wonderful thing of all is that now they will have success for the rest of eternity as believers in Jesus Christ! Well done Lackosky’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rem270

rem270

Supporter
tree_ghost":241gv3iy said:
The most wonderful thing of all is that now they will have success for the rest of eternity as believers in Jesus Christ! Well done Lackosky’s

You're exactly right. Deer hunting is just a temporary thing. One day someone else will enjoy their property just as they did when they are long gone from this earth. The decision they made to have a relationship with Jesus Christ just sealed their eternal life when they are gone. It's awesome.

I also like seeing Lee and Tiffany sharing their properties and being a blessing to others. That is paying back what they have been blessed with IMO>

ImThere

ImThere

Seen them at the turkey convention in Nashville at Opryland hotel they seemed like genuinely nice folks. Congrats on all accounts

R

Rockhound

TraumaSlave":25pfxnhn said:
Who the heck is he and why would I care?

I call bullsh!t quit trying to be cool you just look like a d!ck

T

TraumaSlave

Rockhound":154owero said:
TraumaSlave":154owero said:
Who the heck is he and why would I care?

I call bullsh!t quit trying to be cool you just look like a d!ck
Now Richard, I think that's a bit uncalled for. I don't know who he is. That's why I asked.

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
I did not know they were both saved that is awesome!
Even better than that awesome buck for sure!

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

Backstrapcrazy

Backstrapcrazy

The only thing I do not like about them, is they sell themselves to highest $$$$ from sponsor. Not quality products, but understand why they do it, just do not like it

TDW05

TDW05

Awesome buck and probably my favorite 2 people to watch hunting! Didn't know Tiffany had cancer but that is awesome she is cancer free now! And great they got baptized!