• Help Support TNDeer:

A cool Tennessee Whiskey story

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

moondawg

Nice! My local liquor store apparently carries it according to their website. I'm gonna have to try a bottle.

I love that there seems to be a growing trend of whiskey and Tennessee Whiskey distilleries here in TN. Seems the only one anyone knows is Jack Daniels. But there's George Dickel, Chattanooga Whiskey, Nelson's Greenbrier Tennessee Whiskey, and now, Uncle Nearest. Even Memphis has two distilleries, Old Dominick and Blue Note.

The Ol Professor

I just returned from the liquor store with a bottle after reading this thread. I'm not a, "it's 5 o'clock somewhere" kind of guy so will sample it once the sun goes down!

PossumSlayer

Supporter
Nice! My local liquor store apparently carries it according to their website. I'm gonna have to try a bottle.

I love that there seems to be a growing trend of whiskey and Tennessee Whiskey distilleries here in TN. Seems the only one anyone knows is Jack Daniels. But there's George Dickel, Chattanooga Whiskey, Nelson's Greenbrier Tennessee Whiskey, and now, Uncle Nearest. Even Memphis has two distilleries, Old Dominick and Blue Note.
Southern Pride distillery here in Lincoln county has a nice double barrel.

Safari Hunt

"it's 5 o'clock somewhere"
Story- a guy on my first college campus had a sign in his ground floor window. "No drinking before 5!" The clock had one hand and twelve fives.
Don't indulge but when I did, it was Scotch. Dad liked Jack in the Black as he called it.

archer19

Tennessee Hills Distillery in Jonesborough
Awesome bourbon

Coker

That is a cool and very interesting story. Thanks to those folks that did the research to find this piece of history. Makes me want to try a bottle

Latest posts